15-Home Sweet Home

I was half asleep when we left. I slept the whole plane rid home. And only woke up properly when we got into the car that Marcus told Demetri to rent for us. We all hurried into the car in fear the sun would come out. Demetri drove with Marcus in front with him. Me and Bella sitting in the back.

"I need food." I whine and Demetri smiled.

"Seeing as its almost 6pm here we'll stop by a dinner and Isabella can grab you some food you normally eat." Demetri smiled.

"I've told you too many times. I prefer just Bella." Bella sighed crossing her arms and slouching in her seat, like a child on a tantrum.

"Oh before we arrive." Marcus opened the bag he had with him and pulled out papers. He handed them back to Bella and I looked over her shoulder. They were about school. It looked believable. "To show your father if he wishes for proof."

"Thank you Master Marcus." Bella happily smiled, flicking through the pages.

"You are my mates sister. Hopefully in the future my sister too. You do not need to call me Master." He smiled. "And you are very welcome."

"I hate to interupt but will this place be good to pick up food?" Demetri asked as he parked the car in a parking space, outside of a small dinner just outside of Falks.

"Yep. Bella. You know what I eat. I'll call dad and tell him we'll be about 20 minutes." She nodded and Marcus handed her a credit card. She gave a small smile and got out. I quickly rolled down the window. "Get yourself food too!" She looked back and gave me a thumbs up but rolled her eyes as she walked away. I rolled my window back up and relaxed into my seat.

"Would you like to use my mobile?" I looked up at the old Nokia phone in Marcus's hand. "Sorry its not the latest model but touch screen phones go by heat. They would't work for us seeing as our body heat is so cold." I smiled and took the phone.

"Its fine. I dont really care about the most up to date style phones. As long as it can make calls I dont really care what it looks like." I smiled and dialled my dads number as I spoke. I put it to my ear and waited. Only 2 rings before I heard a voice.

"Hello, Charlie Swan here." I heard.

"Hey dad. Me again." I smiled slightly.

"Jamie? Hey have you arrived? Do you need me to come pick you up?" He asked.

"No our new...friends-" I looked to the two vampires who where watching, chuckling. "-came back with us and gave us a ride. We're just getting some food and we'll be on the way home. We'll be about 20 minutes." I said.

"Friends?" He asked and I could tell by his tone that he didn't believe me. "Jamie Harrison Swan if you bring a man back to this house I will be having a few choice words for both of you." He said sternly.

"Your middle name is Harrison?" Demerti laughed.

"Shut up Demetri." I hissed. "Dad you dont have to worry. One of the helps run the....university. He came in case you had any questions. And the other...well he really is a friend. Bella has taken a liking to him though." I grin and Demetri just glared at me.

"Alright. I guess you wont be needing dinner so I'm ordering a pizza. I'll see you soon Jamie." I hum and he hung up.

"I think I've caused him too much stress today." I sigh and handed the phone back to Marcus. I leaned back and relaxed as I saw Bella walking over with a paper bag. She quickly got back into the car and handed it to me. I opened it and saw 2 burger and 2 lots of fries.

"We'll eat when we get home." Bella smiled but I shook my head.

"Dad will question why Demetri and Marcus aren't eating." I said and she frowned.

"Just eat here. We have the time." Demeri said and we nodded.

*****

We pulled up at the house. Bella had a stomachache from eating too fast. Demetri kept close to her, not liking her in pain. We walked up to the house and my dad must have heard us pull up because he opened the door before we got there.

"Hey dad." I waved and he just looked at the two males that were with us. Marcus had put in brown eye contacts and Demetri had put in blue ones.

"These are your friends?" My dad asked and I nodded happily. "Well I suppose as long as they don't harm either of you, I suppose I can't complain. Come in." My dad said and moved to the side, opening the door and we all quickly entered.

"Mr Swan I'm here to answer any questions you have. I know it can be a hard to let children go. Especially when they will be leaving the country." Marcus said.

"You have children?" My dad asked as we all sat in the living room.

"Not by blood. But I took on twins. A boy and Girl. It feels like they've been with me for ever." He chuckled. "I have took them in since they were newborns. My brother brought them to our home but hes never been good with children. He tends to only want the good playful times." My dad nodded. "They live with us but constantly leave home to travel. There have been time were I worry none stop. They could be gone from a day to 6 months."

"How do you deal with it?" My dad asked. He was hooked. He believed it all. But did Marcus really feel like a father to the twins?

"I know there still out there and safe. If anything was to happen to them they would find a way to contact us. And I call them regularly. It hurts but I know there happy travelling the world, like they always wanted." Marcus chuckled. "Plus most of the time they bring me back a couple gifts."

"I suppose. But Bella are you 100% sure you want to do this?" My dad asked.

"Yeah. The place has everything I wanted. The courses are pretty easy and as soon as they saw I had the credits to graduate now they really wanted me to stay. Demetri is taking the same courses as me so I wont be completely alone and If I really needed you I can call. Video chat, phone calls, messages, letters. I'm not leaving completely." She smiled. "Plus I'll have Jamie there."

"Jamie are you sure you want to move so far away? I mean in California I could fly up and be there within an hour or two. But Italy...that's a long flight." My dad said. I could see the worry on his face.

"Mr Swan once her child is born she will be given 6 months off. During this time I shall occupancy her back here. She will stay for 2 weeks so you can meet and bond with your grandchild." Marcus explained. Charlie nodded happy that he would still see me and his grandchild.

"What about when you go into Labour?" My dad asked.

"Bella will be my birthing partner." I said smirking at Bella. "It'll put her off ever having kids."

"Don't you dare. I want plenty of grand babes." Charlie huffed before quickly turning to Bella. "Wait till I'm at least 50."

"Only 6 years." I teased and he huffed.

"How is the little one?" He asked.

"Good. I have a hospital appointment tomorrow. I'm glad I made it back in time. I'll find out the gender. Some of my friends back in Italy really want to go shopping for baby things." I sigh and my dad chuckled.

"Where will you be living? Will Bella be staying with you?" My dad asked.

"We have given the sisters there own dorm to share. There is three rooms. One for each of them as well as one for the baby. Since most of her work will be done on a computer Jamie will not need to worry about leaving the baby. At the rare occasion where there is a meeting a nanny will be provided." Marcus explained.

"I'm sorry. I never got your names." My dad said.

"My name is Marcus Volturi. This is Demetri." Marcus said.