22-Back in Italy

I had stopped at the children's home and donated $10,000 and the woman was practically crying in happiness. Now I sat on the plane, Bella fast asleep on Demetri, who was reading a book. I looked over the papers Marcus had gotten for me. 

"Do you think they'll accept?" I asked. I had signed them and so had Marcus, as the farther role. 

"I think they'll sign them, frame them, and brag about them for years." He chuckled. I pulled out the birth certificate that hadn't been filled out yet. "Just fill it out as you wish and we'll send it to our document-er. He'll have a real birth certificate ready within a week or two ." I grabbed the pen and filled out my side of the information. I handed it to Marcus. 

"I don't know what to put. I can't put your real date of birth or put your occupation is 'ruler of the vampire race'." He nodded and took the paper and pen. I looked over to Bella and Demetri. In one hand he held a book, while the other rubbed her back gently as she slept like a rock on his chest.

"Here you are." He smiled and handed it back to me. 

"I'll fill out the rest once they're both actually born." I said putting it all into a file. "I have to ask. Where do the Volturi get all there money from?"

"Well we have Voltura, Everything inside the walls the Volturi own. We also own a small opera house in Milan and Venice. We own many fashion lines in Paris...well Sulpica and Dora do."

"Could I own something?" I asked.

"What would you suggest?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. I loved being a teacher. Maybe something to do with education?" I smiled. 

"Well there are a lot of children with educational needs, but there isn't a school for them in Voltura. You could open one if you like? Since a lot of those parents are all wealthy, it could be a private school." He said and I just looked at him. "What?"

"How do you remember all that stuff off the top of your head?" I asked.

"Its my job to know these things in the town I live in." He chuckled. "Thought I think Ao will be wanting to open a new hotel soon." He said. 

"Why?" I asked.

"A lot of tourists come in when a new hotel is built by the Volturi kings." He said. Oh. More tourists mean more...

"Oh. I...um...maybe I should wait until after Aro's done that then." He chuckled and nodded.

"Are you ready for the full day of shopping that the others will most likely put you though once we get back." He smiled. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"It probably be good to go shopping soon. I do want the nursery ready." I smiled. 

"And my brothers warned me that their wives are extremely excited to go shopping." I rolled my eyes.

"You don't say?" I said sarcastically, causing him to chuckle. I leaned onto his shoulder. I seemed to purr as he kissed my head. 

"Get some sleep love. I'll wake you when we land." I hum back to him and slowly drift to sleep.

**********

I was gently shook awake. I looked up and Marcus jut smiled at me. He didn't say anything and just took my hand. We walked out to the car. He helped me into the car, where I cuddled back into him and felt my eyes lowly close again. 

"Love, you must stay awake. We'll be home in a few minute. Plus theirs someone here." I opened my eyes, but didn't move. There sat opposite from us in the limo was Jane and Alec.

"We came to get you. Bella and Demetri are following us in his car." Jane said. Demetri had his own car? I gave her a smile, sitting up, I stretched my arms and legs before going to grab my folder. Wait where was the-

"Are you looking for this?" I turned to Marcus who was holding up my folder. I nodded and took it. "Are you giving them there gift now?"

"Gift?" Alec's eyes lit up and I giggled.

"You didn't need to get us anything." Jane said but still had a small smile.

"Well there's two." I pulled out a copy of the can and handed it to them. 

"Im not upto date with most things to do with the human medical feild, but I know what a baby can look like. Why is there two blobs? I something wrong with the baby?" Alec aked as Janes face lit up.

"Twins?" Jane smiled. I nodded happily. 

"A girl and a boy. Just like you two."

"That's amazing." Alec smiled. "Whats the other gift?"

"I decided to do this." I opened the folder and pulled out the four certificates. "If you agree just sign them." I smiled and handed it to them. They just looked at the paper in front of them for what felt like forever. "You don't have to decide now. You can have as much time as you want-" Jane instantly took the pen out of Marcus's hand only for Alec to snatch it off her. He quickly signed the paper and Jane took the pen back, signing her. 

"Can I hang them in my room?" Alec asked. "I'll keep it safe."

"I told you." I looked to Marcus as I felt the car stop. "You may keep them in your rooms but please keep them safe." They nodded before we all got out the car.

"I can't wait to rub this in Felix's face." Jane smirked.