16-Things are Looking Up

Later that night before going to bed Marcus and Demetri had left saying that they would be going to the hotel. Both me and Bella knew that they had just drove the car to another street and ran back. We knew they were waiting in our rooms for us, listening to our conversation.

"So you girls are really leaving?" I nodded and Bella frowned.

"Are you going to be okay here without us dad?" Bella asked.

"I'll be fine Bella. I'm a grown man." He chuckled ruffling his hair.

"That can't make toast." I point out and he huffed. "Dad we just worry that we'll come visit and find the house in flames."

"I know how to cook. You put the food in the oven and do what ever the box tells you to do." I sigh and rubbed my head. My dads going to be living off processed food. "Anyway...Since your leaving the day after tomorrow, I want you to have dinner with me...I want you to meet someone." Someone?

"'Someone'? Are you dating?" I asked and his face went red. "Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me!? Who is it!? Do they know about me and Bella!? Are they nice!? Do they have kids!? How old are they!?" I asked and he chuckled at me.

"Calm down. Actually you know her pretty well. She knows about both of you and she's very nice. Yes she had two kids. We've only been dating a month. But we thought it was about time we told our kids. But you two should get some sleep. What times the hospital appointment?"

"1." I said as I got up, stretching my legs.

"You going to be okay getting there?" I nodded and smiled.

"Marcus will give me a rid to the hospital." I said and he raise an eyebrow at me. "What?"

"I'm starting to think hes more than just a friend." My face burned red. "So I'm right?"

"We're technically not dating. But I like him okay." I said and Bella giggled and I huffed at her. "You can't talk you and Demetri are the same."

"So let me get this straight. Both my daughters just brought there Italian boyfriends home and I didn't get to show them my gun?" He asked.

"Actually there both originally from Greece." I mumble "And we already said. We're not dating them...we just like them. And they have both told us that they like us too. We're just not rushing things."

"And Marcus is willing to take on both you and the baby? I agree he sounds like a good man but he already has 2 children." You could hear the worry in my dads voice.

"Yes. The twins actually love the idea of a baby being around." I smiled. "Alec has even offered to babysit already and Jane's said that if shes finds things the baby will need while travelling she'll bring it back for me." I giggled. I remembered the excitement on there faces once I told them I'd know the gender once I came back. Jane tried to hid it but you could see it in her eyes. Alec just smiled and nodded happily. Dora and Sulpcia where practically jumping around and promised to have a room ready to decorate when we got back.

"And you Bella. Are you sure? I mean after what he did-"

"Dad. I'm eating again. Sleeping. The nightmares went away. I came to terms that Edward is never coming back. And Demetri...hes really sweet. He freaked out when I got a bellyache." She said rubbing the back of her neck, blushing.

"We had to tell him several times that she didn't need a doctor. He was worried her appendix were going to burst or something." I giggled and Bella went brighter red. "Can't wait for him to find out how clumsy you are."

"Well I'm off to bed." Bella said quickly and got up. "Night Jamie. Night Dad."

"I think I'll head up too. Its getting late." My dad nodded and I kissed his cheek. "Night dad." I went up to my room and saw Marcus sat on my bed reading a book.

"Your father seems accepting of me." He smiled as he put the book on the bed side table. I nodded and made sure to lock the door so my dad didn't come in and find Marcus in here.

"You heard everything?" I asked as I went to the draws to grab some PJ's.

"Of course. Would you like me to leave while you change?" He asked.

"If you cover eyes can I trust you to not peek?" I asked.

"I wont. I promise." I nodded and he covered his eyes. I quickly changed before sitting next to him. He moved his hand as I laid down next to him. Instantly he wrapped his arms around me and I nuzzled into him.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked. He nodded. "Did you mean what you said about the twins?" He ran his fingers through my hair and hummed.

"During there newborn phase I was the one to help them with there feeding and blood lust. I have been there farther figure for many years. Its one of the reasons they care for you so much." He smiled kissing my head. "They see you as the mother they never had."

"Great so I got two more kids?" He chuckled quietly. "I guess I have no problem with that." I smiled and he just looked down at me. His contacts had been taken out and I melted into his red eyes, like I had when I first met him.

"Il tuo cos'ec bello." He smiled.

"What does that mean ?" I asked.

"You're so beautiful." He chuckled and I smiled. "I'd give anything to just hold you and kiss you forever. But you are with child. I dont wish to harm them."

"You'll hurt them if you kiss me?" I asked.

"I have waited for my mate for over 3000 years, my angel. I would have very little control to stop." My face suddenly burned red, realising what he had said. "You should sleep." I nodded and quickly kissed his cheek.

"Night." I smiled and cuddled into him, drifting to sleep.

A/n -> Leave a comment what gender you all think the baby should be!

Also my chapter 13 keeps unpublishing itself. I have to keep republishing it. I'm sorry If it's confused anyone.