42-And They Lived Happily Ever After

I cuddled ino my mates chest, relaxing. No trials. No drama.

"Mum!!" I heard Sofia and Charles yell.

"It's your turn." I mumbled making the man beside me chuckle. The door to the bedroom flew open and I look over seeing my children all stood there. Jane and Alec standing behind Sofia and Charles. "What is it this time?"

"Tell Sophie she can't go out with her friends tonight! It's Aunt Bella's birthday!" Charles huffed.

"Aunt Bella said I could. She doesn't care about her birthday." My youngest daughter pouted. "And I promised Dan I'd be there."

"Dan?" I asked. I hadn't heard her mention a Dan before.

"A boy?" Marcus asked, now very interested.

"No." Alec and Charles snapped at her.

"Well I don't mind you going as long as you're back by 10. You stay in the city. An no dresses or skirts." I said and her smile fell.

"But mum-"

"Do you want your father to follow you because we both know he will." The girl huffed and stormed off.

"She's growing up." Jane giggled.

"She's only 16." Charles said. "How come I can't stay out till 10?"

"Because I've caught you with several girls over the last 2 years." Marcus sighed. "You'll end up in more trouble if you carry that on."

"It's not like I'm sleeping with them. I barely make it past a first date before they dump my ass." He huffed, crossing his arms. I walked over and flicked his head.

"Language." I said and he frowned.

"Plus you jut gave Sophia permission to be out till 10 with a boy neither of you have ever met and the guys almost 18." Marcus was up straight the way.

"Alec." The two then vanished and I sighed, turning to my son.

"Really?" I asked and he just grinned.

*****

I stood by my sister and smiled watching my children open gifts from there family and friends.

"Thanks Uncle Caius." I looked to the large art supply case Charles held.

"18 already?" Bella asked.

"I'd feel old I it wasn't for the fact I'm technically only 5 years older than them." I said making her laugh.

"Do you think they'll be gifted?" Bella asked and I shrugged.

"I have no clue. But the Cullen's are coming tomorrow to see them. Aro said Eleazar is coming with them. So I guess we'll fine out." I said as Marcus wrapped his arm around me.

"There all grown up." He sighed and I laughed.

An everyone said I'd get emotional." I smiled.

"Mother you cried for an hour this morning." Alec smirked.

*****

I watched as my daughter sat in the garden, plants around her blooming, her skin shining like a Simon. She looked peaceful till she was tackled by her brother who then vanished. Turned out both of my children were gifted. Sophia with the ability to use nature to her advantage and Charles was able to teleport.

"Charles!" The girl yelled. "You flattened the flowers again!"

"Charles stop bothering your sister." Marcus sighed reading a book beside me on a bench. My son popped up again, beside up.

"I didn kill them and even if I did she can fix it." He huffed.

"Still." I said and he sat down crossing his arms. "Are you seeing Melissa today?"

"Why would I do that?" He mumbled. I glanced up at my husband who chuckled. My son had found his mate, yet he was oblivious of if.

"Wow." Sophia giggled. "Maybe because you love her." The gil made kissy faces before she was tackled again. I sighed and turned away from them while they fight eachother.

"He'll figure it out." Marcus kissed my head softly an I smiled.

"Charles you killed them!"

*****

I looked at my daughter and teared up, watching her with her brother beside her mate.

"You may now kiss the bride." I watched the kiss and clapped with everyone else while Charles rolled his eyes, before Melissa gave him a look, making him clap.

"There all grown up." I smiled.

"Yes they are." Marcus sighed.

-------------------------------

Well there you go. I hope you enjoyed reading.