4-kidnapped

We finally finished shopping at it was 3 in the afternoon. The clouds had rolled around and it was staring to rain. We got to the pickup truck and we put the bags by my feet in the passenger side. I got in and Bella hurried in. As soon as she shut her door the rain began to pour down.

"Just in time." I sigh and Bella nodded as we looked out at the rain. "Lets get back. Dad will be home soon." We headed off, driving home. Dad wasn't back yet, since the police cruiser wasn't in the driveway. We went inside, taking the bags in as well. I saw a quickly scribbled note from dad saying he'd be back late. Looks like me and Bella are making dinner.

"You're going to need another suitcase to get all that stuff home." I nodded with a smile, as I sat on the sofa.

"Could I borrow one of yours? I can always send it back." She nodded and went upstairs, soon coming back with a small suitcase. I happily took the baby cloths out of the bag and folded them up neatly, before placing them into the suitcase. Bella helped a little before she went to start on dinner.

"You want Chicken salad for dinner. Dad needs to eat healthier." I heard Bella call into me.

"Sounds great." I smiled as I started on the baby blankets. I hum happily while placing the bottles and things on top before shutting the case and zipping it up. Just as I started the relax-

"This must be her." I jumped, letting out a small shriek and looked behind me seeing a man and a boy standing there. The man was tall with a muscular body. He had short cropped hair with dark red eyes. Where as the younger of the two hard dark brow hair, swept to one side but also had dark red eyes. Both looked deathly pale and wore all black.

"Who are you?" I asked as Bella came into the room, most likely wondering what had made me shriek, and froze once she saw the two standing there. They looked between the two of us. Almost confused.

"We're here for a Bella Swan." The older looking one said. "Which one of you is Bella? Or is it Isabella?"

"Why?" I asked. There was no way I was going with these two. And hell if I was letting them take my baby sister anywhere.

"She is needed for a trail." The boy said bluntly. "But since you both saw us, we'll be taking both of you." A black mist came from his hands and as soon as it reached Bella she fell to the ground. "Bella!" I hurried over, walking through the mist and they both froze. "What did you do to her!?"

"How is she not effected?" The boy asked.

"I don't know but looks like we'll have to nock her out the old fashioned way." The man said, hitting his first on his palm. What? My instincts went off and I put my hand on my belly taking a big step back.

"Wait. I'll-I'll go with you. I wont scream. Just please don't hurt me." I said panicking about the safety of my baby. Maybe as long as I listened to them they might not hurt either of us. The man looked at me before sighing.

"Fine. But if you make a sound or try to escape we'll go back to plan A." I nodded and the boy picked up Bella. "Look at it this way. Best case scenario, you'll be back in a couple days."

"Can I leave a note for our father?" I asked. "So he doesn't worry."

"Go ahead. Just hurry." The boy hissed and I jumped up. I hurried to the notepad on the fridge. I scribbled down that I had to go back to California and Bella wanted to check out the University. Something came up and I was needed ASAP. Said I'd call once I knew what was going on. The older one had stood there watching me write.

"Had to make sure you didn't mention us." He grinned.

"If I did I'd make him worry more and like you said. We'll be back in a couple days." I said. But I feel like I was reassuring me more than anything. We walked back out and the boy still held Bella. "Is she okay?" I asked.

"She's fine. Just knocked-out." The man said. "My name is Felix. This is Alec." I nodded and he motioned me to walk ahead and follow Alec out. Alec put Bella into a sleek black car and I sat besides her. The two males got into the front and we was quickly driving off. 

*****

We arrived at the airport but Alec drove around the back and towards a plan. Last time I checked this wasn't allowed. Maybe the police will show up and save us before we're taken to who knows where. But no one showed up.

"What's going on?" I asked panicking.

"You should calm down. Stress and worry isn't good for your baby." Alec said and I fell quiet. How did he know? Had he seen me touch my stomach and took a guess? I watched as they got out and opened the back doors. Alec picking Bella up and Felix guiding me towards the plane.

"Don't we need passports?" I asked as my last chance to escape. I was just hopping this would all end. Maybe I had hit my head and this was just a bad dream.

"No. Its a privet jet. You'll be fine." He said. I guess I had no choice. I frowned and slowly followed the boy and my sister up the steps into the plane.

"Can I at least know where we're going?" I asked. "And why did you need my sister? Did she break the law or something?" I asked.

"In a way she did. But she's more the middle person in all this. You will be coming with us to Italy, Volturia. Home of the Voltui." I just looked at him confused. "I see you know nothing of what is going on. I shall leave it to the masters to decide what to do with you." He said and turned away from me. What did he mean by that? Was I going to jail? Would I go home once all this was finished and dealt with? Would they kill me? I rubbed my belly and a sandwich was put in front of me. I looked up at Alec who gave me a small smile.

"Eat. Its a long flight." I looked at the food and my first thought was maybe it was drugged. But looking at the boy, I felt I could trust him. I nodded slowly and slowly ate my food.