23-Shopping

We somehow managed to avoid everyone, so Marcus managed to get me to our room, so I could sleep. It was nice, finally relaxing in a bed and sleeping. But it was ruined at 9am by Sulpica bursting into the room. 

"Time to get up!" She demanded walking over to the large wardrobe. "You need a shower, get dressed and then were going shopping. Marcus, Aro and Caius need you for the day so I'll take care of Jamie." She pulled out a pair of hears and a dress. She grabbed a bag and handed them to me. 

"Heals?" I asked and she looked at them again. "Can I go with flats?" She hummed before going back to the wardrobe and pulled out some white flats. "Thanks."

"I'll go get you some breakfast." I nodded and she left. I looked to Marcus who was grinning at me. 

"You dont get out of this you know. You have Aro to deal with." He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I watched him go into the bathroom and come out only minutes later in fresh cloths. "I wish I could get ready that quick." He chuckled again and kissed my head. 

"Have fun today and get what ever you like. No matter the price." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I watched him leave before I went to have a shower. Once I was done I got dressed and towel dried my hair as I walked back into the bedroom. 

I jumped seeing the twins stood there

"I came to do your hair again." Jane said. I nodded and let the girl pin my hair into a pony-tale. The door opened and Bella came in. Sulpica followed with two plates on a tray. 

"Here you are. The chief said this would be good for the babies." She put a bowl of yogurt in front of me with a tun of fruit mixed in. "No kiwi for Bella." She smiled handing a bowl to Bella. "Demetri yelled at the chief that if he sent you to the hospital he kill him." Bell blushed, lowering her head. I ate happily until nothing was left. I took my vitamin pill and slowly got up. "Oh and congratulations on twins. Alec's been showing everyone the can photo, Jane's been bragging that shes a godmother."

"Thank you. Marcus got you and Dora your own copy. I m not sure where he put it." I said looking around. 

"I'll get it from him later." I nodded and finished my breakfast.

"Ready?" I asked. The others nodded and the twins followed. "Are you two busy today? You could always come."

"Master Marcus has asked we come as your guards." Jane said. 

"He knows we wont let anything happen to you or the baby." Alec smiled. 

"Well your not just my guards today. You get to help pick things." They both nodded as we walked to the entrance. All three kings stood there. Marcus happily walked over, hugging me. 

"Remember get anything you want." He smiled. He turned to Jane and Alec. "You'll take care of your mother, correct?" Mother!?

"Don't worry shes safe with us." Alec smiled. "She said we could help pick." HE was practically bouncing.