33-To war

It was almost a month later when Alice Cullen burst into the throne room.

"Newborns." She said and I looked at her funny as Jasper entered behind her.

"How nice too see you too Alice." Aro smiled.

"The Romanians. They have newborns. I've been keeping an eye on the situation like you asked and I saw the Romanian Coven talking about a war. I saw newborns and hundreds of other vampires. They were working with Leroy." She explained.

"May I?" Aro held ou his hand and Alice put her hand in his as Bella walked over to me. "How unfortunate." He sighed.

"What did you see brother?" Caius asked.

"It would appear when we destroyed part of the Romanian Coven all those years ago Marcus himself killed Vladimir's mate. They hired Leroy to capture Jamie in hopes of killing her and the children themselves. They plan on attacking in the next few days. "

"Jamie needs to be far away from all this. She's still human." Bella said and I grabbed her hand.

"Jamie's due to have the babies in a month and the doc said they could come any day now. She can't be moved very far. Getting on a plan is out of the question too." Felix said.

"I'll stay in the tower with Jane or Alec. I'll be protected that way and if the babies come and the doctor can't get here I'll have Dora. She's been taking classes incase anything happened and there's no way of getting a doctor here quick enough. But I highly doubt the babies will come a month early." I smiled and Marcus nodded.

"Thank you for coming to tell us." Marcus said as he took my free hand. "Do you know when they will attack?"

"We will talk late brother for now take Jamie to the tower. I'll have Alec bring some of her things up and stay with her." Alec nodded and took off as I hugged Bella before leaving with Marcus.

*****

It was only a week before the first attack happened. 15 newborns climbed through windows attacking everything in sight but that want the attack. That was the distraction. The real attack was when several vampires burst into the thrown room and went straight for the three leaders. None of the vampires were successful. The Volturi had a few lower guard taken down but that was all.

Another week later and the second attack was on the tower itself. 11 vampires climbing the walls of the castle to jump to the tower walls. All Alec had to do was paralyze them and the dropped from the walls to Bella and Demetri down below.

Then two weeks later the third and hopefully final attack is happening now. I could hear the yells, the screams and shattering noise of heads being ripped off bodies. I was worried now. My due date was in three days and the babies could come any day. I was in my safe space. It was a small room underneath the main room in the tower. A small trap door under the rug was all that separated me from Sulpica and Dora. Alec stood beside me as w waited. The last two attacks barely lasted a few hours but this one seemed longer. It had already been 2 hours and didn't sound like it was going to end any time soon.

"It'll be over soon mother." I nodded as I sat on the bed that he had brought down for me. "Are you hungry?" I shook my head. I was too worried to eat. After what felt like forever it went silent. I heard a soft nocking on the door above me.

"Oh ladies? Let us in." Alec frowned before putting his finger to his lip and ran up to Dora and Sulpica. I heard fighting above me and a man screaming. The trap door was pulled open and Dora hurried over to me.

"Quickly." She hurried me up the stairs and I saw Alec holding down a man and Jane forcing her pain on another.

"The Romanians?" I asked.

"Everything was a distraction so they could get to us." Sulpica said as she hurried us all down the tower steps. Marcus meeting us at the bottom. He scooped me up kissing my head and looking me over.

"Your alright." I nodded and looked to Aro and Caius who held there wives.

"Vladimir and Stefan are upstairs.' Caius's face went to fury in seconds and ran up the stairs, Aro quickly following him.

"Jamie." I looked ove seeing Bella stood there and I hurried ove hugging her. "Your okay. The babies."

"We're fine." I smiled and she nodded as Demetri walked over wrapping his arm around her waist.

"I believe there is a long overdue trial." Aro hissed as Alec and Jane dragged two Romanians behind them.

"Yes. There is." Caius looked ready to kill and I was very glad I wasn't the one he planned on killing. Just as I went to follow I felt something wet run down my leg.

"Oh no." Dora hurried over a d I felt my first contraction coming.

"Take her to the room we had prepared. Alec call for the doctor." Marcus snapped before Dora hurried me to he room I had all my appointments in. "You'll be alright, my love."