38-Athens

I took a deep breath as I looked at my children. Jane was trying to feed Charles formula. It wasn't going great. He scrunched his face and wiggled around trying to get away from the bottle. Sofia seemed like she didn't care about the change but Charles didn't like this new milk at all.

"If he doesn't take to it I'll have to keep breast feeding." I said but Marcus kissed my cheek. "He'll starve."

"He'll be fine love. Have you finished packing?" I nodded. "We'll be back as soon as we can."

"What if I can't come back for months?" I frowned. "I could miss something. There first word. There first steps."

"If anything happens we'll record it and send it too you." Bella smiled walking into the room with Demetri. "But I doubt you'll be gone more that a few weeks."

"I still don't like this." I sighed leaning into Marcus. "How long till we leave?"

"An hour." I sighed and nodded. I happily took Sofia and kissed her head.

"I have to go somewhere for a little while so you be a good girl for your big brother and sister. I promise I'll come back as soon as I can." I smiled and she just blinked up at me before sticking her fingers in her mouth. I kissed her head again before handing her to Bella. "You'll call if anything happens. I don't care if it's something stupid. Once I wake up I'll call everyday."

"They'll be fine. Well keep them safe. And Sulpica and Dora have said if anything major happens the twins will go up to the tower till it's safe." I don't like that idea. "Everything will be fine."

"Okay. I better go get everything ready." I kissed my twins heads before kissing Jane and Alec on the cheek. "All of you behave."

"We will." Jane smiled as Charles finally finished the bottle.

"Come love. It's time to go." I took Marcuse's hand and let him lead me out the room. "They'll keep the children safe." I took another deep breath and nodded.

*****

I sat in the plan seat, reading my magazine. Well I was trying to read it but I was too distracted by missing the kids.

"Do you think the kids are alright?" I asked closing the magazine. "I feel like I just ditched Sofia and Charles on Jane and Alec to go on holiday."

"They are fine. I left a list of contact numbers with Demetri and Bella. The number to the house well be staying at if they can't get hold of our mobiles. Carlisle if nothing medical wise happens and the number to several kid friendly places incase the children get bord. Mostly baby and me classes. Don't worry love, it's just for a few weeks. But we'll call once we land if it'll make you feel better." I nodded and grabbed his hand resting my head on his shoulder.

"Sorry. I know I'm worrying too much. I just hate being away from them." I frowned but smiled feeling Marcus kissed my head.

"I know. But it won't be for long." I nodded and relaxed into him. "Get some rest. I'll wake you up when we get there." I nodded into his side and closed my eyes, drifting off in the comfort of my mates scent.

*****

Once we got off the plane Marcus rented us a car and took me out to a large country side with only a few houses around.

"Will it safe to be around people?" I asked and he chuckled at me grabbing my hand.

"The Volturi own this house while the Coven here owns the others. They've allowed the change to happen here as they are rather close friends with myself and Aro." He smiled. He grabbed out bags and took me towards a beautiful house.

 He grabbed out bags and took me towards a beautiful house

"It's amazing." I smiled as we walking inside. Everything was clean, neat and modern. But at the same time it wasn't to modern. Old paintings hung on the walls and books line the shelves. "It's perfect."

"Would you like to unpack while I speak with the Coven leader." I nodded an grabbed my suitcase.

"I'll be upstairs them." I smiled and walked the stairs. I struggled a little but once I got upstairs I walked into the large bedroom with an adjoining bathroom. I pulled the suitcase to the bed and opened it and frowned seeing a large box taking up the whole suitcase with a letter on top. I grabbed the letter opening it and saw Bella's handwriting.

Please don't be made at me but Alice told me to take all the cloths out your suitcase and pu this inside. I don't know what is in it but Alice said it was important. Love you.
Bella.

I frowned and opened the box seeing skin tight tops, skinny jeans, short dresses and lingerie. I quickly grabbed my phone out my pocket and called Bella. It was only a few seconds before she answered.

"Hey Jamie." I heard her mumble.

"Don't you 'hey Jamie' me. Why did you switch my cloths? When did you switch my cloths?" I asked and I heard her giggle a little.

"Well Alice said it would help you and Marcus relax a little,if you know what I mean." I felt my face heat up. "Come on Jamie. With the kids so young your not gonna want to go on a honeymoon. So just think of this as your early honeymoon."

"You just wait till I get back there." I huff, sitting on the bed. "How is everyone?"

"Jane and Alec took the kids to play outside. Charles hated it. Sofia loved it. She just looked around, waving her arms around. Charles cried." Bella said and I heard a voice in the background. "Sorry Jamie I have to go. Jane need help feeding the kids."

"Alright. Give them both a kiss good night from me." After our goodbyes I hung up. I went back to unpacking but let out some pyjamas.

"So Charles doesn't like the outside?" I jumped and looked over to Marcus who smiled. "What did Bella do?"

"Switched my cloths for more revealing and tight cloths." I said walking towards the bathroom.

"Remind me to thank her." Marcus chuckled making my face burn red.