27-Escape Criminal!

I walked with Alec towards the throne room, once we was back from shopping. He opened the door , going inside by himself to see if it was safe, before stepping to the side, to allow me inside. Marcus was missing but Aro and Caius stood to the side talking about something. I happily sat in Marcus's throne and relaxed a little. I rubbed my belly a little surprised I hadn't felt any kicks through the day. I had felt them moving and shifting, but no kicks. 

"Mother!" My head shot up and looked to see Jane and Alec had both called out for me.

"Felix said you preferred Alec/Jane over me!" They both yelled and I sighed. Aro chuckled at the side of the room, while Caius watched grinning. I simply held my arms out and they ran to me. 

"Since when did either of you listen to Felix?" I asked. Both of them sat by my feet, with me running my fingers through there hair. Felix stood by the door, moth fell open. "Hes lying. I could never choose between you. None of you. Now stop this. I dont like seeing you arguing."I looked up as the doors opened. Marcus walked in. Demetri and Afron holding down a man with red eyes. 

"Jamie? I didn't know you would be here?" He frowned coming over to me, while the two behind him, made the man go onto his knees. Jane and Alec moved to sand beside me as Aro and Caius appeared on there thrones. Marcus scooped me up, sitting me on his lap.

"A human?" I looked to the kneeling man as Jane growled. "Its fine for you break your own rules? Yet we're not allowed to?" He scoffed.

"Who is that?" I asked Marcus. 

"This is Leroy. He is charged for turning several children between the ages of 3 and 9. An army of immortal children." I felt sick, my hand aromatically going to my belly.

"The small heart beats. So sweet. So cute. So weak." He grinned. "The younger the child is the stronger there hunger is. Do you know how ironic it is to see something as innocent as a child drain a person of there life?"

"Where did he even get the children?" I asked. 

"Their bed of course." HE snickered. This sick, twisted smile on his face as he glanced at my baby bump. "The mothers never realised they were gone until it was too late." 

"Jane. Alec. Take Jamie to the Library." I got up and I heard a small chuckle. I looked to the man again. 

"Your children would make a great addition to my....'family'." He smirked. 

"You more of a moron than I thought if you think I'm letting you even close to my children." I frowned, crossing my arms. 

"Should I tell you something." I looked to Aro who was watching. Marcus just waiting for a chance to rip him apart. "I have a gift. I can make allusions. Make people think things. Make them see things."

"So what?" I asked. 

"Would you be surprised if I said I wasn't really here?" He grinned. "Do you really think it would be that easy to find me?" Then before our eyes he vanished. Aro jumping up. 

"Find him!"

***********

I sat in the bedroom stroking my baby bump sadly. 

"My love?" I looked up at Marcus. "I'm sorry you had to witness that."

"All those children. All of them will have to be killed. They dont deserve that." I teared up but quickly shook it off. i felt my head lifted and Marcus kissed my head. "You heard what he said. He wants the babies."

"He will never get them. I swear to you. I'll protect you and them with my whole being." I nodded and kissed him before just holding onto him. "Go have a nice, relaxing bath. i'll go get you some food. Jane and Alec will wait in here, I know you feel better when there close by." I nodded and he left to get the food. I walked to the bathroom and ran the water. I filled the bath with bubble bath and sank into the water. Small kicks made me smile. The movement always got quicker when ever I was in the bath. I rubbed my belly as I just closed my eyes, taking a beep breath. After a while I had to get out. I dried myself and slipped my robe on. I dried my hair when I felt a hand rest on my bump. I screamed. The feeling vanished as Marcus burst into the room. Alec and Jane soon appearing beside him,

"What is it mother?" Alec hurried over and I gripped his hand. 

"Someone was in here. They touched me. I felt them." Remembering what Leroy had said. He could appear anywhere. Marcus took a deep breath and his eyes darkened. 

"Jane, Alec. Wait with your mother. I'll be back momentarily." He walked back the way he came. Jane and Alec took me to the bedroom and Jane went to get me something to wear. I could feel myself shacking, wanting Marcus back, close by.

"Here mother. We'll look the other way." They both turned to the door and I quickly slipped the night gown on. I sat down as Marcus and Demetri came back into the room. Demetri went into the bathroom and nodded. 

"Its him. The scent is almost the same." He said. 

"Almost?" I asked.

"The copy he can make appear any one he wishes, its scent is slightly weaker than his. But its the same." Demetri explained.

"Did he say anything?" Marcus asked. I shook my head.

"I didn't even see him. I just felt his hand on my belly. The babies were kicking." I said and Marcus looked pissed. 

"I want him found." The male nodded before leaving. I laid back, against the head board of the bed. Alec handed me my dinner as Jane went to brushing my hair.

"Why could he want the babies anyway...I mean its not like they could fight if he turned them. Like you said he turns children between the ages of 3 and 9." I frowned. "He seems to interested to just kill them." I hope.

"The Volturi has many enemies. Leroy has been wanted by the Volturi for many years. He used to turn the babies and toddlers to put them with human families. Just to watch the families be killed by the child. Its his entertainment." Alec frowned. "He simply wants them because they are yours and you are Marcus's mate. He needs no reason, other than it would upset Master Marcus."

"So that it. He wants them to piss you off?" I asked.

"He wont take them. I'll find him and kill him before there even born." Marcus growled. I finished my food and I yawned. "You both should go and relax. Its been a long day. I shall stay with your mother." The twin seemed to not want to go but got up anyway. I kissed there heads adn they left. Marcus laid beside me rubbing my belly, where the babies laid. "I wont let him hurt take you." He kissed my belly as I slowly drifted to sleep.