18-Dads New Girlfriend

I couldn't help but grin as I watched my dad run around like a headless chicken. 

"Dad you got to calm down." I smiled. 

"I can't. She's going to be here in 20 minutes. I need a shower. Foods burnt and Bella is still out." My dad panicked.

"Right. Out. Out my poor kitchen." He huffed and walked to the door way. "Go shower. I'll fix this." He nodded quickly and shot up the stairs. I went to work binning the burnt pasta and putting fresh pasta in. I mixed the meatballs and tasted the sauce and almost gagged. How is anyone this bad at cooking. Thank god I made the meatballs. I added some herbs and some salt. I added fresh pepper and a fresh copped tomatoes. I tasted it again and smiled. I put garlic bread into the oven to cook and get the serving plates and set the table. My dad rushed down with spiked hair and a red and black chequered, button up, shirt and black jeans with black trainers. 

"I know I can sometimes make an effort." He chuckled as the door opened and closed. Bella ran in panting holding up flowers as she held the self up by the door frame. 

"You okay Bella?" I asked.

"Yes-flowers-shop-line-ran-" She pants and I smiled taking the flowers and handed then to my dad. 

"Thanks but I prefer chocolates." He said sarcastically. 

"For your date. Just because she's coming here doesn't mean you can't get her some flowers. I mean you have got her flowers before right?" I asked and he went quiet. "What did I teach you?"

"Wow dad-You look-pretty good." Bella said still trying to catch her breath. I looked over a little worried. "Black dots." She then fell. I hurried over and Dad jumped over, catching her before she hit her head. 

"Bella? Bella?" There was a knocking at the door and my dad put Bella on the sofa and I went to get the door. Sue Clearwater stood there. 

"Actually we need your help." I said pointing behind me. She looked over and hurried inside and over to my dad and Bella. She opened her bag and pulled out a little purse and inside was one of those evil lights they shin in your eyes. She opened Bella's eye lid and shined the light. \par

"She's fine. Just passed out. She must have been doing a lot of running." Sue said pulling out a stethoscope.

"Do you always have this stuff with you?" I asked and she smiled. 

"I'm a nurse. I'm always prepared." I smiled and she checked Bella's heart beet. "Its a little fast but its calming down. She'll be okay." She put her things away and my dad sighed running his fingers through his hair. 

"Well dad you picked a great woman." I smiled and he chuckled. There was a knock on the door and my dad went over. Typically Demetri stood there. 

"Sorry I think I left my jacket here." He said and I looked over and saw his jacket on the chair. Was that always there? "Did something happen?" He asked looking at Bella and I could tell he was VERY worried. 

"She ran to the store and back. Shes just passed out. She not very athletic." I said with a small smile. My dad passed him his jacket. "I'll get Bella to call you later to tell you she's okay." He nodded and walked out, even though I could tell that leaving was the last thing he wanted to do.

"Dinner." My dad smiled. He handed the flowers to Sue, who smiled. 

"Thank you Charlie. You never did this before. What changed?" She asked smelling the flowers. 

"I made him." I giggled. and she smiled giving me her thanks. I dished dinner up, even Bella's and just as we was about to eat Bella shuffled in. "You okay there?" She groaned an sat next to me. She looked up at the woman next to our dad and her mouth dropped.

"Your dating Sue!?" I burst out laughing.