30-Found

After that we was always moving. Well Leroy was. I'd try to drag out our stay as much as we could. I'd also accidentally cut my finger a little and leave a little blood on the floor or wall, or even the window, just to help them find me. To know they were on the right track. Leroy would take me somewhere knew and lock me up in some dusty, abandoned place. He'd get me food and hunt before we left again. It had been two weeks of that. And it was taking its effect. I'm tiered and hungry. I was cold and alone. I missed Jane and Alec. And Bella, Caius, Aro, Demetri. I missed Marcus so much it hurt to think about him. Most nights I'd just cry myself to sleep while Leroy just watched. I was starting to lose hope that I'd ever be found.I'm not sure where we were. Leroy had gone to hunt and get me food. I was in an abandoned house or hotel or...I'm not sure. It was dusty and cold. I still wore my dress from the ball. Now ripped and wet, after running through a thunder storm, and a little bloody, thanks to Leroy killing a human that found me. I was pulled out of thought when some cloths were threw at me. 

"Changing. You'll get sick. And hurry. We need to get to Alaska and quick." He demanded and vanished again. I didn't want to do what he asked but I didn't want to risk my babies health. So I grabbed the cloths and changed.

I pulled out a little money from the jeans pocket

I pulled out a little money from the jeans pocket. He must have stole these cloths from a house. At least I hope he stole them and not take them off his latest kill. I slowly got up and hugged myself. I looked outside the dirt windows and looked over to the small petrol station I saw when we first arrived. 

"What are you doing?" I jumped and looked over to Leroy. I think being on the run with another person took a toll on him. He was a mess, more than usual. "Wear this." He handed me a large water proof Jacket

"I need to use the bathroom but the one here doesn't work." He groaned and grabbed my arm pulling me out the building. We walked through the small woodland area until we was close to the petrol station. He shoved money into my hand.  

"Get food. I'll wait here. Don't even think about running, because if you do I'll just end you now." I nodded quickly and went inside the shop and pulled out the money, quickly counting it. Wow. Who ever this girl was she had quite a lot. $160 in total. Dollars. United states. I walked around and almost cried in happiness seeing the cheep burner phones. I grabbed one and a couple bags of crisp, sandwiches and hairbrush.

"$120. I handed the money over and grabbed the bag. I walked to the bathroom on the side on the building and turned on the phone. I quickly tipped in the number I knew by heart and waited. "

"Hello?" Oh thank god she answered

"Bella? I-"

"Oh god. Jamie? Where are you?" I could hear a lot of noiise on the other side of the phone.

"I dont know where I am but hes taking me to Alaska. I have to go. Tell them I love them and to hurry." I hung up and hid the phone under the toilet before walking out. Leroy was in the woods and I slowly walked over. I just had to play along a little longer.

**********

We stopped at a small cottage in the woods. I hopped my call had helped and they would be here quickly. It was freeing and we had been travelling for so long.

"We'll stay here a while." I nodded shivering. "How are the-" I moved away as he went to touch my bump again. 

"Fine." I said quickly. I saw a small sofa with a blanket. I hurried over wrapping it around myself. I opened the bag of food and started eating some crisp. Leroy just watching. 

"I'll go get some wood." I didn't respond. I could see why he brought me here. I could barely walk here. There was no way I could run away without freezing to death. I shivered feeling myself getting tiered. I rubbed my belly as my babies kicked. 

"Don't worry. Your daddy will save us." I shivered. I hugged myself, holding the blanket close to me as my visioned blurred in and out."We just have to wait till he gets here." I heard yelling outside but I couldn't move. I felt myself slowly laying down, trying to stay warm.

"Jamie!?" I looked to the door. Was I hearing things now? "Jamie!" I swear that's Bella. I slowly walked to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. "Jamie! Its safe! Leroy's gone!" Gone? How long was I in here? I felt so hungry. SO cold. I hit the door and I heard movement in the snow. 

"Jamie?" I hit the door again. "Jane! Alec! Demetri!" I heard a banging on the other side of the door. Suddenly it was ripped open, the lock breaking. I stumbled forward, someone catching me. But just like that I fell asleep.

**********

I woke up in my room back in Voltura. 

"What?" I tried to sit up but Marcus appeared behind me and held my hand. "Marcus?" I tried to reach up and touch him but he grabbed my hand and kissed it. 

"Your alright. All of you are going to be fine now. Just rest." I wanted to stay awake. I wanted to just look at him and hope it wasn't a dream. But I was still so tiered and slowly drifted back to sleep. I was safe as long as Marcus was close by.