39-Changed

I woke up the next day alone and naked. I could smell food cooking downstairs and guessed Marcus was in the kitchen. Looking at the sheets, most of them ripped. Memory of last night made me sit up and look around.

"Remind me to thank her."

I remember having a bath and changing into the silk shorts and silk top. Marcus practically pounced on me the second I walked back into the room.

"Good morning." I looked to where Marcus stood with a tray with a plate of food and a glass of what looked like orange juice. "How are you? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No. I'm fine." I smiled. He walked over handing me the tray kissing me gently. "This smells amazing. You didn't have to make me breakfast?"

"Actually it's lunch." He chuckled. "You slept in. But I know you haven't been sleeping well the last few days because of the twins, so I didn't want to wake you up."

"Thank you." I happily ate the food Marcus get for me before I got up to get dressed. Tonight I was being turned and since Marcus couldn't go out we was going to spend the day together. I walked down stairs and smiled seeing Marcus sat at the laptop.

"Ah just the person the little ones wanted." Little ones? I hurried over and saw Jane, Alec, Sofia and Charles.

"Hello my babies." I smiled sitting beside Marcus. "How are you all? I heard about yesterday."

"We're all okay mother." Alec smiled. "We was planning on taking the babies outside again but Demetri and Felix want to get the paddling pool out for them."

"Just make sure they stay warm." I said and Jane nodded. "How are you two?"

"We're alright mother. Aro wants to take them to see Sulpica and Dora in a moment. So we thought we'd call now." I nodded.

"Well if I don't see you later we'll call when I wake up." I smiled and waved as they hung up.

"I miss them." I sighed leaning on him. "I love you."

"And I love you." He kissed my head as I cuddled into him.

*****

The day was spent together around the house. Either we curled up together with a book or just cuddled up together. But eventually it got pretty late, meaning it was time for me to be turned. Marcus was on the phone with Caius in the other room so I looked at the photos Jane sent me. Both Demetri and Felix sat in a very colourful kids paddling pool with one of the twins in each of there laps. In the pool was lots of bubbles and small rubber ducks. The two babies seemed very happy and wide awake. It made me wish I was there more.

"Are you ready, love?" I looked up at Marcus and nodded. I took the hand he held out to me so he could lead me into one of the guest rooms. I laid down on the bed and he sat beside me. I guess he saw the fear in my eyes because he gently took my hand, lacing his fingers through mine. "I will not leave your side, till you wake." I smiled and took his hand. He leaned down and kissed me before biting down into my shoulder.

Marcuse's POV
I watched as Jamie's eyes finally fell shut, the pain being to much for her mind and body to take. The screams never came but she whimpered and tossed and turned. I laid beside her, holding her close, to make sure she didn't hurt herself. I heard he phone go off and reached over taking it, seeing Bella's name. I answered it quickly hoping it wasn't bad news.

"Jamie?" I could hear crying in the background an instantly became worried.

"No it's Marcus. Jamie is changing." I said as Jamie whimpered again. "What's wrong?"

"Well Felix was playing with Charles and Dora wanted to take a picture and dropped her phone on Charles's head." She said but quickly continued. "He's fine. No mark or bump but he won't stop crying. I though if he heard her voice it may help."

"Let me try." I heard shuffling and the crying got louder, obviously I was on speaker phone.

"Charles?" I asked. "Can you hear me?" The crying quietened. "It's alright. Mama will be home on. Just be good for auntie Bell and your older siblings." I glanced down at my whimpering mate. "Well be home as soon as we can."