36-Mother

I woke up to silence. That's odd. With the news of my parents visit everyone had been running around trying to turn this place into the "school" they had been told it was. When I told them that's would be meeting up outside the school they made it very clear they wanted to see the school itself. So now most rooms looked like class rooms. I slowly got up and showered. The twins still hadn't woken up? After I was dressed I headed towards there room and was surprised at what was inside. Jane was holding Sofia on her lap and Alec held Charles. On the floor in font of the was several gifts and a few cards.

"What's all this?" I asked as Marcus walked out the small walk in closet.

"Happy mother's day my love." He smiled kissing my temple.

"But it's not mother's Day." I smiled looking back at the children.

"We agreed your first mother's Day should be celebrated while your still human." Alec smiled. "Open the cards." I smiled and sat on the floor between them. I happily opened them and smiled as I read them.

"Now gifts." Jane smiled. The first gift was from Sofia an Charles. It was a large photo frame that had a phot of them inside as well as two small ink hand prints underneath them.

"I love it." I smiled.

"I'll have it hung for you my love." Marcus sat beside me and kissed my head. I don't mean to hurry you love but we are due to pick your parents up in two hours." I nodded and placed the frame to one side. The second gift was from Alec. It was a beautiful necklace.

"I got it in the 1862

"I got it in the 1862. I was waiting to give it to my mate but your more important to me, mother." I couldn't believe this sweet, innocent looking boy was feared by so many.

"I will treasure it. And it can be my something old for my wedding." Watching the boys fave just lite up made my smile widen. I gently placed it down and too Jane's gift.

"I hope you like them. There real sapphires. I had hopped they could be your something blue, if you didn't have anything." I smiled at the girl and nodded.

"There beautiful

"There beautiful. Thank you Jane." At that moment Sofia began to cry.

"It seems someone's hungry." I nodded and put the earnings to one side and took Sofia from Jane to sit on the rocking chair and feed her.

*****

Two hours later I stood inside a crowded airport waiting for my parents. Bella waited at Voltura with the babies. Marcus stood beside me, helping me look. I felt a nudge and looked to my mate. He smiled and nodded towards a direction. I looked over and smiled seeing my dad and mum walking over. I hurried over and hugged my dad before my mum.

"I'm so glad you both made it okay." I smiled. I looked back and saw Marcus walk over. "Mum this is Marcus. Dad you've already met."

"Good to see you again, Marcus. I'm glad to see the ring came in hand." My mum gasped taking my hand and looking at the ring on my finger.

"Your getting married? When? Why didn't you tell me?" My mum then turned to my dad and hit his arm. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well it only happened a few weeks ago." I lied. "And we're waiting a few months before we begin planning. We're just enjoying being engaged."

"Yes. She had fun waving the ring around my brother's waives." Marcus chuckled.

"Like I had to wave it. They knew you was going to ask. The second we got back they almost ripped my hand off." I argued making him laugh even more.

"Well let's get to the car. I'm sure your parents want to see the children and Bella." Marcus smiled taking my mother's bag like a gentleman. "The cars just outside. I hope you don't mind my son wanted to join us while Jane helped Bella babysit."

"You have a son?" My mother asked. I could hear the judging tone coming through. "Just how old are you?"

"I'm 30. I adopted twins when they were just babies. Jane and Alec. There currently 16 years old. It's rare they sit still. They love to travel with there friends." Marcus smiled. "Alec was quite interested in meeting you. The two have both viewed they see your daughter as a mother role model to them." We stopped by the car and Alec jumped out helping with the bags. Felix got out the driver's seat and opened the door for us to climb inside. Then off we went.