Chevy🕺🏽💕🛸

"  waddup with basketball maya ?" Zo asked .

" nothing much , hopefully we continue getting dubs " I chuckled .

  " they say you the girl version of melo on the court " He laughed .

" nah she gotta be a lil better then melo " dmo said making melo smack his lips .

  " I should smack you nigga " melo said making us laugh .

" we gotta come down there and watch one of yo games " zo said.  "Bet I'll send you our schedule " I said .

  " you thinking about playing WNBA?" G asked and they all looked at me .

" I mean..yeah I minus well " I shrugged . " you don't wanna play ?" Zo asked .

  " I haven't really thought about it .."

" are you slowly losing love for basketball?" Court asked me .

" I mean I'm not but..when it comes to playing professionally, I still wanna know what I wanna do with my life " I shrugged .

  " I think you should play for the WNBA, you would be a beast " dmo said and I nodded .

____

  " see y'all later!" I hugged them all . " we'll see y'all at the party , be smooth ". The boys said and me and melo left to the car .

I started the car and melo played music . " we gotta go to the car dealership real quick " I told him.

  " for what ?" He turned the music down .

" I'm getting qir a car " I smiled . " damn, I could only imagine what ima get for my birthday " he said .

  " keep imagining " I chuckled and he glared at me . " I'm playing baby ! You know imma spoil you " I laughed.

  I started driving as melo started kissing my face . I grabbed his chin and pecked his lips

" why is you kissin me all over my face boy " I laughed .

" cause you all mines and you looking good right now " he licked his lips .

  " I'm just wearing sweatpants and a long sleeve. You need yo eyes checked ? " I laughed .

  " you look good in anything Bebe " he kissed me again and turned the music back up .

___

  " what colors do you guys have in right now?" I asked the man .

" for the Chevy camero's..we just have the black and white , should we go check them out ?" He asked and I nodded.

  " yes please " I smiled . Melo grabbed my hand as we followed behind the man .

" today I'm going to get shaqir a car for his birthday.." I smiled as I was talking my moms show cameras.

" you gone but me a car next ?" Melo asked .
" that's for me to know and for you to find out " I laughed .

___

( photo of the car on top)

" wowww!" I gasped as we looked at the icy white camaro.

" I wanted to get the black but..I think he's gonna like this way more " I said .

" yeah this nice , he gone love this " melo said making me nod .

" you wanna go with this one ?" The man asked . " yeah..ima get this one . Could I also get the seats customized here or.." I asked him .

" yep , we have customization here too " he nodded .
I opend the car door and when I tell you this bitch was so sexy inside , oh my god .