My right hand🕺🏽💕🛸

" so guys the big news I have is.." I was saying to my camera as I sat down on the floor .
" since lamelo is now playing for the hornets..we decided to move together " I smiled .

" um, it's a decision that he came up with and that we both agreed with . It is for the better though so I will still continue college just in Charlotte and still play basketball, also because..who wants to do long distance?" I said .

" a disclaimer though since everyone like to make rumors ; I'm not using lamelo for his money because I make my own . Hold on let me get him so we can explain it together " .
" baby !" I shouted . " in the bathroom hold up !" He yelled back making me laugh .
A minute later he came out and sat down on the floor with me . " like I was saying ; never will I use melo for his money , we are going half on the house so no not just one of us is buying it !" I spoke to the camera .

" yeah y'all already know !" He said and he wrapped his arms around me.
" but as teenagers..well young adults we are very blessed and grateful to be able to even move and buy a house together. " I spoke .
" but yea that's what I wanted to say , you got anything to say Bebe ?" I turned my head towards him . " mann me and my wife gone see y'all Charlotte, peace out " he turned the camera off making me laugh . I was laying in between his legs with my back laying against his stomach .

" what time is our flight again ?" I asked .
" 5 in the morning " he yawned . We leave in two days and I'm honestly excited to start somewhere new . " I'm proud of you " I said making him chuckle " i know , you tell me everyday ma " he kissed my forehead. I yawned

2 days later

2 days later...

" baby wake up " I heard melo say in a raspy voice .
He shook me making me groan . " we gotta go mama" he yawned and slapped my ass .

I hit him in the back of his head . " I'm up!"
" girl stop hitting me " . I sat up and looked at the time , it was three in the morning .
We both got up and went into the bathroom to brush our teeth and wash our faces . Once we were done I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me . " I love you " I whispered and he chuckled and kissed my head " I love you more , c'mon " .

We put our little stuff in a bag and by 4;15 we were out and on our way to the airport .
I texted Myles that the place was now empty so he could move in now .

___

As we were in the airport there were some fans so we took some pictures with them and then we went onto the plane .
I sat next to the window and he sat next to me .
" what does the house look like ?" I asked . He told me it was something that we both liked and only told me the price so we both paid our half and I didn't even know what it looked like .

" you'll like it , it has a lot of marble and white " he said making me smile .

I loved marble things in a house and all white .
" I got a photoshoot when we land though .." .
I frowned " you can't do it later..? " I asked .
" I was supposed to do it two days ago but the only time they were available again is today , but once I'm back we can do whatever you want okay ?" He told me and I nodded my head . " okay " I yawned. Soon enough we had went asleep.