Friends🕺🏽💕🛸

" how was your photo shoot ?" I asked him as we walked into the kitchen .

  " good , I gotta show you them later " he smiled . I went over to him and kissed his cheek " okay , I'm having company over soon ..just letting you know " . He nodded his head and I went upstairs in our bathroom and took a shower .

  I shaved and wash my hair , and body of course .
I got dressed in some leggings and a dark brownish/orange crop top sweater .

  I put my hair in two Dutch braids and washed my face . After I brushed my teeth .

  I sent the addy to imani and Mariah and they said they on they way . I grabbed my dirty clothes and brought them down to the laundry room .

  "How it's yo first day out here and you already got friends ?" Melo laughed .

" they're my teammates dip " I chuckled.
I wrapped my arms around his waist " you good mama ?" He asked .

  " mhmm" I hummed and kissed his chest .
" I just missed being in you arms " . I smiled .

" aww look at you being all lovey and shit " he laughed and I smacked my lips . " I'm just playing . I missed you more Bebe " he hugged me back tighter and put one of his hands on my ass .

  " you getting thick everyday ..that's cause of me " he smirked making me laugh .

" boy move . I been like dis " I turned around and bent over in front of him and shook my ass .

  He rubbed his hands all over and moved his fingers under my legs and rubbed my coochie.
" you betta stop before yo friends come over and hear you moaning my name " he said making me stop and laugh.

  I heard the doorbell ring and melo winked at me .
"  boy bye " I chuckled and went to open the door to see imani and Mariah .

Mariah outfit ;

Imani outfit;

 " heyy dirty's " I let them in and locked the door

" heyy dirty's " I let them in and locked the door .
"Who dirty lil girl ? " Mariah said .

  I pointed at her laughing .
" I just got out the shower , shut up " she bucked at me .

" anyways " I put my hand in her face ." heyy imani "
I gave her a hug . " finally you acknowledge me " she joked .

We went to the living room and melo was upstairs.
" this house is so nice !" Imani said as her eyes glowed .

We all sat down . " on god I ain't expect y'all shit to be this big " Mariah said while playing with her hat .

" I didn't either , I just put my half in and he found the house " I chuckled .

" where his long legged ass anyway , I wanna fight since he took my bae " riah said referring to me .

Imani started laughing " girl he gone beat yo ass , you betta stop !" . She said and I laughed with her .
" I don't care I just wanna get one hit in " as soon as she said that melo came downstairs.

" who fighting ?" He asked making me and Imani Burst out laughing .

" riah wanna fight cause you stole me from her " . I said . " nope . I had her first " he said making riah roll her eyes .

" yeah cause you took her from me " she said and folded her arms like a child making us laugh .

" oh , Imani this is melo , melo this is Imani " I said .
" yo " mani said and melo nodded his head at her .

" you about to leave ?" I asked him and he came behind the couch . "Yeah the team is having a dinner together and then I'm going to hoop "

I was kinda sad he said that but I had my friends here to keep me company . " I should just hit you right now " riah said .

  " you cool riah , I like you . But one day ima beat the shit outta you " melo said while laughing .

" and one day ima get my bae back from you " riah said . " ain't gone be no time soon" melo said .

" that's what I'm saying " mani said .
" shut up mani, you just mad cause reef don't want you" riah said and they went back and forth .

  " I'll see you later ma , I love you " he gave me a kiss. " I love you too , be safe " I squeezed his hands and he winked at me and then left out .

  " so , what y'all wanna do. " I asked .
" food ? I want some Chick-fil-A " mani said .

I nodded " yeah. What about you ?" I asked riah .
"I want some zaxbys ..nah I'll go with Chick-fil-A " . Riah spoke .

" Ight c'mon " we all got up and put our shoes on . We went out to the garage and got in my Tesla , imani was in the front with me while Mariah sat in the back .

" I don't wanna hear no city girls , put on lil baby or sum " riah yelled . Imani reached back there and hit her . " what is you yelling for !?" .

Riah hit her back " I'm tryna make a statement " she said . All I could do is laugh at them and turned to lil baby .

Mariah and Imani knew each other since middle school that's why they're so close and always picking on each other .

" is there anything going on tonight?" I asked as I turned the music down .

" not that we know of " mani said while looking at her phone .  I pulled up to Chick-fil-A and gave them our order .

  " why she do rude like I won't sock her in the jaw" mani said about the lady as I pulled up to the window .

" girl stop before she hear you!" I chuckled and the window thing opened but imani did notice.

" naw cause I know she got some manners , she needs use them before I bea- " she was saying but Mariah slapped her head .

I gave the woman my card and she was just mugging us the whole time . " is there a problem ?" I tilted my head .

  " right cause we can get into it real- imani shut the fuck up " riah whispered .

The lady rolled her eyes and handed me my card back so I snatched it from her and drove to the next window and got our food .