Forever love🕺🏽💕🛸

( two more chapters yall 🥺🥺🥺!!)

One day laterrr..

" dip wear this one instead " I pointed at his blue and black outfit.

" but I wanna wear red and white " he responded while playing with his curls that I just did .

" stop messing up your hair " I smacked his hand . I went into his closet and pulled out one of his brand shirts and found some jeans .

" here , wear this " showed him . " my tattoo's are gonna show bae " . He said referring to the two new tattoos he got earlier without telling me .

He got his moms name with roses and some more stuff and got my name around his whole wrist , which surprised me cause he really got my name tatted on him .

" just wear the outfit lamelo -" I was cut off by qir walking in .

" wear the white outfit " he said and melo nodded. I glared at them cause when I said he should wear it he said no .

" wait a minute.. are y'all matching?" I looked at qirs outfit .

  " don't be in our business " Qir mugged me . I just stared at him and went into the bathroom and made sure I looked good .

  I had on his purple jersey with a black turtleneck underneath, black ripped jeans and a black jean jacket with my purple and black Jordan twelves.

  I honestly looked good asf . I brushed my teeth and then added a little lipgloss and mascara.

  I went into my closet but then realized all my stuff was packed up .

" melo can I wear your jewelry? I forgot all of mines were packed " I looked him up and down as he fjxed his shirt .

" yeah " he grabbed one of his Cubans and placed it over my neck but made sure my chain with his name on it looked nice still .

He gave me two of his watches and let me put them on . " look at my baby dropped out !" He smiled making me laugh .

  " all of your stuff is bigger than mines" I adjusted one of the watches .

" you look beautiful though Bebe " he kissed my cheek while grabbing me from the side .

  " thank you pa " I smiled. " ouuu what I do to get a new nick name ?" He bit his lip making me laugh . " nothing  " I kissed him " now come on " .

We turned off the light and went downstairs where qir was at and we all left out .

_________

" I'll see you out there " I gave him a kiss . " you gotta come back here anyway " he said and he was right , I had to check in with coach .

" come on qir " he followed me to the coach's area where some of the boys were at and they started talking with shaqir while I checked in and made sure I ain't have to do anything tonight cause I was looking forward to actually watching the game .

  I came back to shaqir and told him to come on . " good luck y'all " I waved at the boys and they gave me a group hug .

Security helped me and qir to our seats and we sat down as the teams we're almost done warming up .

🤍🤍🤍

   " that's what I'm talking about !" I gave melo a big hug as they won their game .

  He was all sweaty but that didn't stop anything . He smiled big and kissed my cheek .

" yessirr" I cheesed and I put his ring back on his finger . " imma go shower , I'll meet y'all out there " he kissed my head and I nodded as the team walked away .

  " come on " I told shaqir and he put his arm around my shoulder as we walked to the tunnel and waited for melo .

As we waited there were some people who took pictures with us and as some of the guys came out , fans wanted me to take pictures with them .

" y'all ready ?" Melo came out with some sweat pants and a hoodie . " yessir " qir said and we walked to the car and I got in the driver's seat .

  I started driving as the boys talked about some game . I stopped by McDonald's and Taco Bell and then we made our way home .

_____________

  As I put my clothes in the washer so I could pack them tomorrow, I leaned against it and sighed .

Tomorrow is really my last day here and I don't think that it really hit me until now .

  " maya can yo- " . " what's wrong mama ?" He set his jersey down and came closer to me .

  " I don't wanna leave you " I pouted and my eyes got watery as he wrapped his arms around my head .

  I wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my head on his chest as I started crying.

  " you finna make cry girl " he sniffed. "It's gonna be okay Bebe " he kissed my head and held me tight as I continued crying.

" we gone be okay you here me ? I got you " he hugged me tighter and I calmed down .

Later on I finished the laundry and we went to bed and turned off all the lights.

  Melo turned his head towards me and just stared at me . " what ?" I whispered .

  " I'm in love with you, you know that ?" He whispered back making me smile . " I'm in love with you even more " .

He moved around a little " come here " . I scooted closer to him and wrapped my leg around his waist and laid my head on his bare chest .

  He held me tight and kissed my head twice " good night princess " he said lowly.

  " goodnight pa " I pulled the covers more up and we both fell asleep quickly.

_______

This the shortest chapter I've ever wrote ..😭😭