Who i belong to🕺🏽💕🛸

" where are we going ?" I asked as he stopped at a light .

" it's a surprise, I can't tell you " . He grabbed his phone and changed it to the next song ' Martin & Gina' by polo g .

"All I want is your love, I can't see no bitch after you. Off emotions, we did things that we didn't have to do. Scared of you leaving, I told lies when you asked for the truth " he rapped to the song and I just stared at him...well admired him .

" I get this feeling in my stomach when you next to me . Man, I'm tryna get to know you sexually ; Talk you on shopping sprees for therapy. Move you out to Cali', in my mansion takin' care of me , I know sometime I'm crazy, I was hoping that you could bear with me " . We both sung making me laugh .

" Beauty and the beast, pretty girl with a gangster
I swear, you still the baddest in the room with no makeup " he sung to me making me smile .

" boy stoppp !" I giggled.
He started driving again and rested his hand on my upper thigh . I used to tense up a little when he did that at first but I don't mind now since .

His pinky be touching my coochie, he not slick .
After a couple minutes we pulled up to a beautiful view of the city .

" come on " . He got out and opened my door .
My eyes lit up as we walked hand in hand up to the railings by the water .

" this...it's so pretty !" I smiled and he did to as he looked at me .
" you like it ?" He bit his lip . I nodded my head "yes ! Let's walk on the bridge " . He put his arm around me and we walked towards the bridge .

It was a couple people here with their family and friends . We made it to the middle of the bridge and looked at all the lights and water fountains in the water .

It was actually gorgeous.
" wowww.." I whispered and heard him chuckle .
The water looked even more better because the lights reflected on it . I guess most girls wouldn't like this because they expect boys to spend money on them for the date but I didn't .

I never wanted melo's money and I didn't care if he spent money on me for our date .
As long as we're enjoying ourselves then that's what matters. " ouu wanna get a slushee ?" I looked up at him and he nodded.

We went to the other side of the bridge and ordered one cause we were gonna share .

" that'll be 6.57" the lady said .
Melo reached in his pocket but I gave her seven dollars before he could .
He stale face me , making me laugh . "Keep the change " I told her .
" you guys are a very cute couple , keep her she's a good one " the old lady told us .
" oh we don't- " I was saying but he cut me off " thank you ...and I know " he looked down at me making me blush .

We got our slushy and walked around looking at buildings , the lake , got some food , goofed around , took pictures and then made it back to his car .

" come here " he held his arms out and I rested my hands on his chest and he rubbed his hands on my booty . " you have fun ?" He asked and I nodded my head " yeah , you ?" I asked .

He smiled " yeah I did . I got one more thing for you though " he smirked .
" better not be anything expensive melo " I told him and he laughed " to late for that " he pecked my lips and I let my hands down as he went into the car and got a small bag .

" melooo ..I didn't get you anything " I pouted .
" you didn't have to yaya , I wanted to give you this " he chuckled .
He grabbed a box out the bag and then put the bag on the car .
He opened the box towards me and it was a diamond necklace with 'Lamelo' on it in cursive.

I backed away from him " oh my god ! Melo.." I went back up to him . My eyes got watery "I know this is our first date but ..I wanted to ask you, will you be my girlfriend maya O'Neal?" He smiled at me and i nodded my head

" yes !" I cried and he picked me up as we hugged.
He put me down and put the necklace around me as I held my hair up .
I swiped my hands over his name and smiled .
" thank you , I love it " I kissed him .
He wiped his eyes and kissed my forehead " anything for you ma " .