Stylist🕺🏽💕🛸

(Whoever comment first get a free kiss from me ..😏😭)

  I was sitting down scrolling through my phone looking at Courtney comment

  I was sitting down scrolling through my phone looking at Courtney comment .

I wish she would try it with melo , one thing I do not play about is my man , I'll go to war about him .

  The teams came out and I recorded melo in his jersey " my man super fine , stop playing wit him !!" I said and posted it .

  They started warming up on the left side of the court and the hawks were on the right side .

" maya ! Maya! Can I take picture with you !?" A girl asked me , she looked around 16 or 17 .

" yeah ! " I smiled . As we walked to the side some people held out their hands so I shook them making them smile .

We had one of the photographers take her phone and we posed with my arm on her shoulder and a couple more different ones .

" if you don't mind me asking , what perfume do you have on ?" She smiled .

" just some channel girl ! What's your name ?" .

" Robyn ..I'm ' i love maya and melo' on Instagram and it smells good !" I can tell she was excited cause she couldn't stop smiling which I thought was cute .

" no way ! Girl as soon as first quarter ends ima follow you back " I told her , I was honestly surprised asf.
" I'll do a give away with them soon tho for sure , you here for the hornets or hawks ?" I asked her .

" the hornets of course ! I know they could win this game for sure " she nodded and we looked over and seen the game had started and melo was starting now .

" it was nice meeting you Robyn , hopefully I'll see you again and send me this pictures " I smiled .

" I will , thank you !" I gave her a hug and made sure she got back to her seat and I got in mines .

  The boys were playing defense now . They were following everything I taught them at practice and was able to take the ball .

  " that's what I'm talking about !" I stood up and clapped .

Melo ran and threw a no look pass to miles and ducked it. " let's go miles !!" I shouted and everyone was out of their seats .

  All of a sudden I noticed melo still had his ring on and it was about to fall off , lucky he just got subbed out .

  Even though coach was on the other side of the court , I signaled to him that I was coming over to them .

  I quickly walked around the counter making sure not to get hit but someone grabbed my wrist .

  " h-hey ! Get your hands off of me !" I shouted at the man . The security took the dude and carried him out .

  I finished walking over to the boys sitting down and squattted in front of melo .

" what happened with did over there ?" He asked confused .
  " he had grabbed me , but I'm okay " I squeezed his hand . He stood up quickly and tried going over there but I pulled him back down .

  " I'm fine Lamelo . I came over here cause you forgot to give me your ring " I held my hand out .

  He took it off and put it on my finger . " lemme see your wrist " he grabbed it gently and looked at it .

" he hurt you ?" . I shook my head " I'm fine ! Focus on the game " I stood up and he kissed my hand .

  " maya could you actually stay by ? We might have an injury " coach told me quickly .

I had no choice so I told him yes . The first quarter just ended and terry came limping over to the bench .

  " get the massage gun, compression pad(random thing I made up )and some ice " I told one of the trainers and staff.

I'm so glad I took medical classes in college and in high school . They handed it to me " relax your foot " I told him .

  He was holding on to his head covering his eyes . I put ice bag around his ankle for ten minutes while they continued the game .

  I took the ice off and put the massage gun on his foot making him groan . " fuck this shit hurts " .

  I put the ice back on his ankle and wrapped the compression pad around it .

  I stood up " hold my hands " I told him . He looked at me hesitant. " boy come on , I'm just seeing if you need crutches or not " .

  " I'm just looking out for dip , ion needs him coming over here tryna fight me " we both laughed .

He held on to my hands and I helped him up . He put his hand around my shoulder and I helped him walk .

  " yeah..you definitely need crutches " I said making him sigh . Some more staff came over and helped me take him to the training room for some crutches.

  " you ever been injured before ?" I asked . " nah , this my first time " he said shaking his head .

  " you ?" He asked . " I wouldn't really say injured but I had heart problems just like my brother , mines were worst though " I shrugged while grabbing the stuff he needed .

  " shareef right ?" . I nodded my head " yeah . We both had an anomalous coronary artery but mines just ended up to be worse . "

  " no one knew about it until I was seventeen and had a bad heart attack ..I had different surgeries back to back with people trying to figure out what was wrong with me -" I was saying until he cut me off .

  " it was never on the media though ..?" He asked and I shook my head .

  " after everyone knew shareef had it , my parents didn't want anyone to know that I had it cause it was just too much " I shrugged .

  " Then one day after all the surgeries and them opening my body trying to find something . We had got a call and they finally found out what it was "

  " I had been dealing with the condition for months so once that found out what it was and how worse it was then shareef ..I barely had anytime to live so we went to the best surgeon out there and got it done " I shrugged .

  That's a story I never told anyone , not even melo " wow..damn that's crazy " he shook his head .

  " yeah ! It was two years ago so I'm good now "  I smiled. I finished wrapping him up and handed him the crutches  .

  " preciate it mini dip " he roughed up my hair . " boy I will knock you off them crutches don't play " I said as we walked down the hallway to the court .

  " I'm telling melo you being abusive " he shook his head . " shouldn't have touched my hair " I crossed my arms .