Test🕺🏽💕🛸

I was around the block from the boys facility and stopped at a red light .

My phone was still going off so I picked it up and seen Tyler had said I something making me smack my lips .

 I couldn't believe this nigga was trying to lie on me ! Fuck I gots lie for

I couldn't believe this nigga was trying to lie on me ! Fuck I gots lie for. !?

The light turned green and soon enough I was at the facility. I parked and texted melo that I was here .

A couple minutes later he came to the car and put his bag in the back and got in the front .

As he got settled he kept his eyes forward and I noticed his fist was starting to ball up .

" baby-"

" are you okay ? Did he hurt you ? Cause I swear to god maya i-" he started off .

" he was just talking shit and gripped my arm tight " I said . I took off my Jean jacket and looked at my arm seeing it was red .

He saw my arm "turn this bitch back around " he said . " melo no ! We're going home and then we can deal with it " I told him .

  " maya I don-"

  " shut up " I joked making him stop talking . I started driving back to the house as the music played low .

_________

    We got inside the house and went upstairs to the room while melo looked for some clothes .

I looked on my phone and everyone was telling me to press charges or sue him for assault.

  " Bebe.." I called out . He came out from his closet . " yeah ?" .

  " everybody is telling me to press charges or sue him.." I told him .

  " whatever you wanna do baby . I can't tell you what to do " he sat next to me .

  " I'll press charges ..I think sueing is maybe doing to much " I said while looking down .

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. " whatever you choose I'm with you , but if I see him out in public -"

  " your not gonna do anything because I'm not gonna let you get in trouble , I don't want this affecting your career " I told him while holding his chin .

  " but baby I ca-"
" melo , no . " I told him " aight fine " he sighed and I kissed his lips .

  " now go get in the shower , you stink " I scrunched my nose up making us both laugh .

  " shut up " he chuckled and went into the bathroom .

I went back to my phone and walked into my closet .

 I laughed at his tweet cause the mf is really delusional

I laughed at his tweet cause the mf is really delusional. All my siblings plus zo, gelo and dmo texted in our group chat asking me if I was okay and I told them yea and what I was going to do .

  I put my phone down and since I took a shower before I left out , I changed into one of my hornets shirts and some shorts .

I took off my watch and other jewelry except for my ring . I brushed out my curly hair and put it in a bun.

   I texted my lawyer about the whole situation and informed her about what I wanted to do .

  As I put my phone down melo came in with his polo pajama pants on with no shirt .

" Whatchu doing ?" He leaned on the island drawer in the middle of the closet.

  " nothing . You hungry ? " I asked him while picking up my phone .

" I'll order us something " he kissed my cheek and walked around in my closet area.

  " baby how mani of my shirts do you have in here" He chuckled . " a lot ! I like them cause they smell like you so I put them on whenever I miss you " I smiled .

He laughed " I love you " he held my face and kissed me . " I'm pretty sure I love you more though" I giggled .

  " no I do " he wrapped his arms around my waist . "What are we doing for thanksgiving ?" He asked .

  " there probably won't be any flights to go to la and chin so I'll cook here . You can invite your friends and teammates and I'll invite riah and ima-" I was speaking until I felt like I had to throw up .

  " let's get to to the bathroom before you pulled all over yo designer shit " I chuckled and walked me to the bathroom .

  As soon as I kneeled down I started throwing up . Melo rubbed my back " let it all out Bebe " .

I threw up again and flushed the toilet. He helped me get up and I rinsed my mouth , brushed my teeth and gargled some listerine .

  " you okay ?" He asked as he continued rubbing me back . " yeah , I'm just tired of throwing up " I chuckled .

  I looked up at us in the Mirror and looked at his hair. " melo did you already mess up your hair !?" .

He looked down while smiling " I don't know what your talking about .." we both laughed and walked out .

  " I'll go pick us up some food " I told him . " no , you just got done throwing up . Your not going anywhere " He said making me smack my lips .

  He grabbed his keys and threw on a shirt " what did you want to eat ?" He asked me .

  " I want seafood.. please" I faintly smiled . " I gotchu , I'll be back " we shared a kiss .

  " be safe " I told him as he walked down the stairs . I grabbed my phone and texted the girls .

  I pray imani gets here before melo cause sometimes she be driving slow as hell

I pray imani gets here before melo cause sometimes she be driving slow as hell .

I went downstairs and paced back and forth for a good five minutes until I got a text from imani telling me the bag was on the doorstep .

This bitch . I opened the door and grabbed the bag . I cashed app her the money back and told her thank you .

I went into one of the guest bathrooms and opend the boxes , both of them had two in each so I had four . I instantly started having flashbacks from when I first took a test at amirah's house .

I took a deep breath and crossed my heart . I don't know if I wanna be pregnant or if I don't but whatever the test says then I'm just gonna have to live with it .

I sat down on the toilet and peed on three of the sticks. I put the caps on them and sat them down on a papertowl .

I wiped myself , flushed the toilet and then washed my hands and set a timer for five minutes .