Prank🕺🏽💕🛸

" it's too early for this " I yawned as we all got on the plane .

  It was the next day and we were all heading back to Charlotte now . It was around three in the morning so it was still dark .

  This time I sat next to melo by the window and he was in the outside.

" go to sleep mama" he whispered and laid my head on his shoulder .

  He put his head on top of mines and we both got comfortable and we all fell asleep .

______

" home sweet home !" I shouted as me and melo walked inside our house .

The plane ride was for hours so it's around eight or nine in the morning right now .

" I'll take our stuff upstairs later " he yawned and sat out bags down .

" you coming to lay down too ?" He asked as he started walking up the stairs .

I yawned and nodded my head as I went on the elevator cause my legs is not capable to walk up all those stairs right now .

We both made it to the room and I took off my shirt , leaving me in my sports bra and the same pink and white Nike shorts .

I closed the curtains blocking the sunlight and got in bed with melo . I forgot how comfortable this bed was oh my god .

" you wanna lay on me don't you ?" I asked him lowly . " mhmm" he hummed and scooted next to me and rested his head on my boobs and wrapped his arms around my waist.

" I'm thinking about going to chino for my birthday.." he whispered.

" well you got three weeks to plan where you wanna go " I rubbed my hands through his hair .

" or you can surprise me.." I felt him smile against my skin . I thought about it for a little " bet " I giggled .

After a couple minutes of small talk we both went into deep sleep .

_______

Two days later..

" hey y'all !" I smiled to my camera as I was in my car .

" I'm not even gone do a full intro but today I'm pranking melo with the hickey prank !" I did a lil dance making me laugh .

" so he's at home right now and I told him that I had to go out real quick but I left before he could ask where " I said as I noticed people were looking at me cause I was in the store parking lot .

" I also turned off my location! But anyway , if ya don't know...I don't wear makeup; never worn makeup before so I gotta get some here at the store " .

I grabbed the camera and my wallet as I exited my car . I made it into the little store and went to the makeup section.

" ima be honest yal..I have no idea what this shit is , but I'm just going for anything that has purple, red and brown in it " I told my camera .

As I was getting the eyeshadow a couple of supporters came up to me and we took pictures and talked for a little .

" whew ! Okay so I just got back in the car..as you can see " I chuckled .

" while I was leaving the store , melo texted me asking where I was at but I left him on read . I also bought some cologne to spray on me and melo's gonna know it's not his cause all of his smell expensive " I said while biting my lip nervously.

" okay imma start applying the makeup and the thing is , we don't give each other hickeys so I know he's gonna freak tf out !" I laughed and started making marks on my neck .