Lonely 🕺🏽💕🛸

I woke up around eight in the morning and went directly to the bathroom to use it .

I washed my hands after and grabbed my phone while I started washing my face .

  I texted one of the boys

  I finished brushing my teeth and washed my face

I finished brushing my teeth and washed my face . My hair was in a curly bun , surprisingly I always look good when I wake up .

I put on a hoodie over my sports bra , grabbed my phone and keys and left out .

I seen the boys by devonte and them door so I started walking there as they spotted me .

" look who finally up " vonte said . " I would smack you again but it's too early in the morning " I yawned .

" again ..?" Miles asked . Melo was just walking on his phone but I could tell he was listenig .

" she smacked the shit out of us last night , my neck still sore " pj groaned .

They started looking at melo and back at me " they came to get extra towels because I have more than yall , nothing happened " I said and walked infront of them taking the stairs instead of taking the elevator with them .

I made it down and seen we made it at the same time . To be honest I feel hella lonely here even I'm friends with the boys .

I can't have a full conversation with them without feeling like I'm doing something wrong with melo and our relationship but he's the one who started this .

I would never cheat on him with his teammates or anyone else but I just feel lonely , maybe this job was a bad idea .

I got my food and talked to coach for a little " where you going ?" Coach asked infront of the boys .

" I'm just gonna go eat in my room .." I faintly smiled and I can tell they wanted to say something but I just walked off .

I made it to my room and sat on my bed letting a couple tears fall down but I soon wiped them .

I took a couple bites from my fruit and heard a knock on my door .

I looked in the mirror by the door and tried to make it look like I wasn't crying .

I sniffed and opened the door " yes..?" I asked looking down .

" can I come in ?" Melo asked . " I guess.." I shrugged and he walked in closing the door .

" why are you crying mama ?" He lifted my head up with his finger but I moved it .

" you don't care " I sat down and rubbed my hands cause j was getting cold .

" yes I do , why are you crying?" He says down in front of me .

" where's your ring ? " I sniffed . He lifted his hand up showing the ring on his finger .

" why would you take it off in the first place ? You knew what you were doing when you posted yourself on your story without it " I sniffed .

" I was just mad baby, and I'm sorry " he grabbed my hands but I took them back .

" so you get mad at me and take off the ring !? So if I get you pissed what are you gonna do ? Take the ring off again and tell bitches you single ?" I stuck my neck out .

" baby it was just off for the bus ride and the airplane ." He looked up at me .

  " I don't care . We both know we're not supposed to take it off no matter what but you get mad and take it off showing the internet making it seem like you single but when I do it , you get all mad " I started getting loud and he just put his head down .

  I scoffed and got up and walked to the bathroom . He followed me . " it's not even all about you taking the ring off... I feel lonely here " I said with my head down .

  I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. " when pj and devonte were here last night nothing happened , they just came to get some towels and we laughed a little but they left " I told him as he nodded .

  " but I just felt like with you being mad at me I just felt so alone and maybe this job was a bad idea-"

  " no no no no , baby it's a good job for you " he turned me around facing him .

  " I just feel like if I have a conversation with one of the boys you would think I'm gonna cheat on you or I'm flirting with them or something but I'm not , you know I wouldn't do that " I wiped my eye .

  " I get it mama ..I know you wouldn't do me like that and I'm sorry for taking the ring off " he caressed my cheek .

  " imma make it up to you okay ? Stop crying now , your too beautiful for that " he kissed
My forehead .

  " I love you , always " he smiled. I rolled
My eyes playfully " I'll love you always too " I laughed .

  He grabbed my throat and we shared a sloppy kiss " you know you mines right ..? He looked me in my eyes .

  I swear I got butterflies in my coochie and my stomach . I bit my lip " mhmm " i hummed.

He slipped his hands in my pants until I smacked them . " Unt uh , I'm still mad at you " .

He smacked his lips and followed me by my suitcase as I looked for my outfit for later .

He sat down on my bed and played with his hair . " come lay with me" he patted the bed .

" go lay in your room " I chuckled . " I wanna lay with you . Plus miles and terry be snoring loud as hell " he said .

I laid my outfit out and got in my bed with melo . He pulled me closer to him but I hit his hand " don't touch me " .

" girl come here , I wanna hold you " he pulled me back to him and I laid my head on his chest .

He kissed my head a couple of times and massaged my scalp . " I missed you " he whispered .

" you wouldn't miss me if you just kept your ring on" I whispered back .