Rare🕺🏽💕🛸

Two week later...

" what you need a dress for bae ?" Riah asked me as she was playing with her braids .

Imani hit her . " girl she don't want you " . We both laughed .

" a date.." I blushed and they both looked at me waiting for an answer.

" with who girl ! Spill the tea " imani said while eating her fruity pebbles...it was three in the afternoon..

" it's melo isn't it " riah said .

" yeah.." I tried not to smile . "Awhhhh !!" Imani yelled making us look at her like 'wtf' .

" girl if it's melo then you don't even need a dress , you can wear some sweats and he'll still think you sexy " mani said and she want lying .

" on bro !" Riah laughed .

" I knowww ! But I wanna look good just to remind him how much he missed me " I smirked .

" ouweee I already know y'all gone fuck at the end of the date , lil nastys " riah said and I smacked her head.

" bro why everyone keep hitting me damn !" She rubbed her head .

" no I actually wanna talk with him . We never broke up we just were taking a break so I want us to start off slow .." I told them and they nodded their heads .

" girl let me finish my cereal and I'll help you find something to wear " mani said .

" I'm fina go get my haircut, bye whores !" Riah yelled . " byeee!!" Me and Imani yelled .

_______

Mayas outfit..

 " eee !! You look so good !" Mani yelled making me smile widely

" eee !! You look so good !" Mani yelled making me smile widely .

" riah come look at her !" .
Mariah came in the room and looked me up and down " girl I will eat you " she smiled showing her pearly whites making us laugh .

" girl !" I hit her arm .
" I'm just playing unless.." she smirked at me . Me and mani hit her making her wince " nah but you look good , period or whatever y'all be saying " she chuckled.

" it's the booty getting bigger for me " imani said while sticking her tongue out .

I turned around in the mirror and she was right .
" yesss ma'am !" I cheesed .

" lamelo just might get lucky tonight " riah said and I was about to hit her but she caught my hand .

" you know I'm right yaya " . I smirked and shook my head . " nope . We're just eating and talking " I said .

" yeah , he gone be eating YOU " Riah said and dabbed up mani .

" oh my god ! I'm fina go do my hair " I walked to the bathroom as they started in the room laughing .

I started combing out my hair and straightened the pieces that got messed up . Once I was done with fixing my hair , i fixed my ring and put on my necklaces .

I looked down at the Time and it was 6;45 , the date started at seven shit .

I hurried up with all my things and told the girls goodbye. I got in my car and sped a little to the restaurant.

___

I closed my car door and walked up the steps to the restaurant. It was outside dining and just by the entrance it looked so beautiful.

I spotted Melos hair and he was fixing his white shirt . I chuckled cause I used to always have to fix his shirts .

I walked up to the table and he noticed me and stood up quickly . " heyy.." he smiled .

He pulled my chair and I sat down . " hi " I giggled.
Child look at me all ready flirting.

" you look..so beautiful " he bit his lip making me blush . " why does this feel like our first date together ?" We both laughed.

" because this is the longest we've been away from each other " he said and was about to speak but the waitress came .

" can I start you guys off with drinks and appetizers?" He asked . " we'll both have the pink lemonade and a bottle of wine " melo said .

I smiled at the thought of him remembering the things that I liked .
" and can we get you guys butter bread rolls " I said and he nodded . He left with our orders and melo grabbed my hand , the one with the promise ring on it .

" something wrong ?" I rubbed his hand .
" why didn't you break up with me ? I mean I'm happy that you stayed but ..what do you see in me that made you still stay ..?" He looked up at me .

" because we have something different. Our love is so rare Lamelo .." my eyes started watering .

" I mean we're still young but the way we love each other ; it's different. I can't see myself without you and these  past two weeks has been the hardest to be honest ." I sniffed .

" I'm not myself when your not around , I don't feel safe and protected without u by me ..it's like I mentally need you " .

He squeezed my hand " I am sorry for putting you through this .. you of all people should be treated like a queen and I-I let you down " he kissed my hands .

" you shouldn't have to be put in a position that involves you to go back and forth with someone because of me and my stupid actions ." He said .

" it's ok dip.." I said but he shook his head . " no it's not . Your my person and I hate that I put you in this position but like I told you ; I'm gonna do everything I can so you can come back home okay ?" .

    I stood up and opened my arms " c'mere " .
I can tell he was beating himself up about the whole situation and I just wanted to hug him .

He stood up and looked down . "It's okay to cry melo " I rubbed his arm and he sniffed.

    He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same . I missed his touch so much , I missed his cologne and the way his arms squeezed around my waist.

  " you okay ?" I asked him while rubbing his back . I can hear him sniff and then he picked his head up " are YOU okay ?" He rubbed the sides of my face.

   " I am now " I smiled a little .
I grabbed a napkin and wiped his tears from his face . " okay now let's sit down before these people think we crazy " we both laughed and sat down as our food came .