Babyboy🕺🏽💕🛸

" do I have to read it right now ?" I pouted as melo handed me a card .

It was the next day and tonight he set up a date for us while qir went to go hoop .

We already ate but he said he wanted me to read a card he had for me . Me and qir were leaving at 12;30 tonight and it was only seven almost eight at night .

" yes you do " he chuckled as I opened it and started reading . " to the love of my life.." I started reading and already smiled .

" you are the best thing that has ever happened to me . Each day goes by and I find something new to love about you " I cheesed .

" you've given me so many reasons to smile , I've never been so happy with anyone." I read

" I love that you know me , I love the way you say my name . I love the way you always want to tell me things . I love your smiles and the crazy faces you make " as I read that my eyes started getting watery .

I looked up and he was smiled at me . " I love how beautiful and gorgeous you are , I love our little conversation and I love that you care so much for me and us "

" I love that I'm your favorite person , I love the nicknames you give me , I love the smile you put on my face ... and I love the way you make me get butterflies in my stomach whenever I see you " I read and a tear slipped down my cheek .

" flip to the other side " he told me and I did .

" you alone can make any situation better for me . No matter what I'm stressing over or upset about , you always help me get through it and that alone is absolutely beautiful in my opinion " I cried as I read what he wrote .

" even through the little arguments , I feel safe with you and I love that you feel safe with me. "

" I feel safe knowing you love and and care for me and you won't leave me for something small . I just wish you see what I see when looking at you " I sniffed.

" you are so a-amazing and such a blessing to me , so no matter how far away we are..forever I'll love you, for life ; I got you . Love , from your future husband " I closed the card and got up .

I gave him a big hug and cried a little on his shoulder . " did you like it?" He sniffed and looked at me .

" I loved it" I smiled and he wiped the tears off of me .

" I got you something- well it's for both of us " he grabbed two boxes and handed it to me .

  I opened the first and it was a bracelet that if you touch it then it vibrates on the other person .

  The next one was a rectangular box but you could speak into it anytime and the other person could hear it .

" dip.." I smiled . " I know we can't always FaceTime so I thought these could come in handy" He smiled to .

I gave him another hug " thank you" I kissed him and he helped me bring the stuff upstairs .

" Can we watch a movie ?" I rested my head on his chest . " lion king ?" He chuckled .

I nodded and laid on the bed as he turned on the movie and turned off the lights and climbed in bed with me .

He laid his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist as I massaged his scalp .

He gently rubbed some of the scars I still had from when we lost londyn that were permanent , it's something he used to do a lot but now he's starting again .

" whatchu thinking about ?" I said lowly not taking my eyes off the tv .

  " y-you ever thought about being pregnant again..?" He said lowly.