Still🕺🏽💕🛸

Melo and his teammates had walked out the locker room and he came over to me . He was staring me down when he seen that boy that I was taking a picture with leave .

I had my arms crossed " you still got a attitude?" He asked and put his arm around me .

I mugged him " you still not in the mood ?" I fired back at him . "You still cheering on pj?" .

Once he said that , I took his arm off of my shoulder. " you mad that I'm cheering on your team?" I said with a attitude.

" you still mad cause I ain't want you touching me ?" He tilted his head .

" I was trying to comfort yo mad ass" I mugged him . He gave me a stank look and was about to say something smart but his teammates came up to us .

" we're going out out tonight ?" One of them asked as they all dabbed each other up .

" we all know how that ended " I whispered but I know melo and a couple of them heard me .

He stared at me for a second " yeah , I got stop at the house first and I'll meet y'all there " he said and they told each other bye.

Melo glared at me while I just rolled my eyes and started walking away with him right behind me .

Reporters were asking us questions as we walked to the door but I wasn't in the mood so I just smiled at them cause I didn't want to come off as rude .

I made it to my car and Melos car was one car away from mines . " bro what's wrong with you " he tilted his head .

" what's wrong with you , bro ?" I stuck my neck out at him . " ain't nun wrong wimme , you was with yo fans and all of a sudden you got a attitude " he spat .

" they're not fans melo , they're supporters " I said harshly but tried not to be loud cause it was still people around outside .

" I don't care ." He shrugged making me scoff .

I rolled my eyes " stop talking to me , here " I gave him his ring so he could put it back on and he did .

" I'm going out with the guys in a hour bro " he rubbed his hair . " I don't care " I said and opend my door .

" when do you " he said lowly .
" I'll really hit you lamelo lafrance , please do not try me tonight " I told him strictly .

" whatever , I'll see you at home " He left to his car and I got in mines .

I had the top off and played lil durk and sped off to the house .

____

I made it home before melo so I instantly went upstairs and changed into a sports bra and some sweatpants .

I grabbed my laptop and phone and went downstairs to the kitchen first . I got a water out the fridge and went to the living room .

I heard the door open with melo singing some song from nba young boy .

I opend my laptop and looked for flights to Cali as I heard him come in the living room .

" let me have some of your water " he picked up the bottle . " get your own " I said while still looking at the laptop screen.

I heard him open the water and drink some anyway . " didn't I just -" I looked up at him and squinted my eyes .

I got up and went to the bathroom , I did my business and then washed my hands .

" why are you booking flights to Cali ?" He asked with a little attitude .

" I was going to visit my sisters , I miss my family melo " I said and sat back down .

" when was you gone tell me ?" He sat down next to me . I rubbed my face " we just planned it today before your game , chill out " I sighed.

" aren't you supposed to be getting dressed ? Since your going out " I asked as my eyes stuck to the screen until he grabbed the laptop.

He put it on the coffee table " not no more , cause you got a attitude " .

" you the one that brought it out of me , it's not my problem " I told him and he pulled me to him .

" lamelo leave me alone " I rolled my eyes as he sat me on his lap , making me straddle him .

He stuck his hands in my bra and moved one side up making one of boobs pop out and he started licking it . " I'm sorry mamas " .

He continued sucking on my boobs with his hands rubbing up and down my curvy waist .

Soon enough he stopped making me frown . He laughed " you forgive me ?" He caressed my cheek .

" let me think about it ..nope " I said while sticking my hands in his shirt and rubbing his abs .

" you know I love you ? And you're so beautiful and sexy .. and the finest woman on this earth " he bit his lip as I blushed .

" yeah I know " I smirked making us both laugh. " I love you too " I said and laid my head on his chest .

  " I'm sorry..for earlier "  I said softly .
He massaged my head " no I'm sorry , I was just mad about the game and took it out on you" He kissed my forehead .

" when we're you leaving to Cali ?" He asked . "Thursday , cause I don't have school or practice " I sighed.

  " how are you doing in school anyway ? You need help with anything?" . I looked up at him and smiled " no ..but thank you for asking " I pecked his lips.

  " anytime Bebe " he kissed the tip of my nose making me giggle .

I sat up " go get dressed " I told him making him look confused. " for what..?" .

" cause I'm going out with you , I needa go out and have some fun anyway " I shrugged and got off of him .

He stood up and slapped my ass " ow nigga !" I winced making him laugh .

He picked me up and ran up the stairs making me scream " you betta not drop me !" I laughed .