Bougatti🤞🏽💕🛸

(Outfit above) .

  " lambo or Ferrari?" Melo asked as we made it down stairs.

" bougatti " I smirked making him laugh .
" bet " he grabbed the keys and we locked all the doors and went into the car .

  He started the car up and backed out of the driveway while I searched for a song to play .

  I played 'rags 2 riches ' and turned it up as melo sped to who Evers house we were going to .

  I took a video of me and posted it on my snap and insta story . " you got some chapstick?" He asked me .

  I looked in my little purse and handed him some chapstick. " thank you " . " you welcomee " .

____

  " my boyy dip ! You a lil late bro " devontae dabbed him up .

" my fault bro " he smiled and devontae looked at me " heyy !" He said and gave me a little hug .

  Devontae and me were close ever since I first met the team but in a friendly way . " heyy ! " I let go .
" y'all turn up after every game or something ?" I laughed and they both nodded.

  I shook my head " I'll find my way to the kitchen , I'm thirsty ! " I shouted cause the music was loud .

As I walked through the house I seen some of the boys around and some more people who didn't look familiar.

  " looking for something?" I heard and turned around fast seeing it was pj" nigga you almost gave me a heart attack . " I held my hand to my chest .

  " my fault " he laughed .
" mhm . I was looking for the kitchen to get something to drink ."

  " over here " he lead me to the big ass kitchen and to the drinks . " thank you " .

  " this your house ?" I asked while I poured some lemonade into my cup of vodka .

  " yep ! I'm thinking about down sizing though " he shrugged while getting him something to drink .

  " yeah cause isn't it just you here ?" I sipped a little from my cup .

He shook his head " nah my girlfriend lives here to but..I don't know I feel like we don't even use some rooms in the house " he shrugged .

  " you got a girlfriend!? Why don't you bring her around " I pushed his shoulder a little .

  " reasons ..most people think I'm single though " he took another sip .

" yeah I'm pretty sure all of us thought you were single " we both laughed .

" you thought I was single ..?" He looked up at me .
I chuckled " yeah ..I mean - the way you come off, you would think that you were sin-"

" baby ?" A girl cut me off by walking in .

" what are you doing in here ..?" She asked pj and glared at me .

" I was getting something to drink . Brianna this is maya , maya this is my girlfriend Brianna " .

I stuck my hand out " nice to meet you " I smiled but she just looked me up and down making me put my hand down .

" is there a problem ..?" I asked her and put my cup down . " what were you two doing in here ?" She arched her eyebrow.

" what does it look like .." I tilted my head at her , this liquor was kicking in and I hope I don't have to beat this girl ass..I really hope I don't .

" who you think you talking to ? Ain't you dating melo ball but you all over my man !?" She started getting loud .

The kitchen was connected to his big living room so everyone could've see what everyone was doing .

A couple people starting looking over at us .
I chuckled " hoe I got a man , we wasn't doing nothing but talking !" I stuck my neck out .

" okay maybe you should go " he told her but she shook her head . " baby girl who you getting loud with !? Cause it's not me " she shouted over the music and that's when everyone came in the kitchen .

" bitch it is you . You the one that came at me all weird and shit so you calm down boo !" I yelled right back at her .

Melo came over to my side confused as fuck . " pj move cause it seem like this bitch got a problem " .

I put my hair in a ponytail. " and if I do Whatchu gone do about it !? Come do some !" I yelled and tried to walk forward but melo stood in front of me .

" I'll beat yo ass bitch " she yelled out making me laugh .

" girl I'll kill you ! Try me if you want too " I yelled and she tried coming after me but pj carried her out to the back .

" what the hell happened?" Melo asked me as I fixed my hair .

" I was trying to be nice but the bitch was trying me I swear I was so close to stompin-"

" baby . Just forget about it and let's go dance or something..yo drunk ass " we both laughed .

" I'm just tipsy..c'mon though " I grabbed his hand and we went to see what everyone was doing .

They started playing 'the blue' and you already know I was fina go crazy.

As soon as the beat dropped I started twerking on melo making him grab my waist .

" ayee !! My boy melo getting some !!" They yelled out as I continued twerking on him and his hands rubbed all over my ass .

I stopped a minute later as they changed it to some song by dababy .

I wrapped my arms around his waist as he started talking to some people .