Accident🕺🏽💕🛸

Y'all gone be so mad at me for this chapter I was damn near scared to publish it.😭 I cried making this and the next few ones buh enjoyy & thank y'all for all the votes,comments and reads .💕🕺🏽🛸
_____________

Melos POV

" what up yall it's ya favorite, lamelo " I said and set the camera up .

" today you know I'm coming with a banger ! I gotta whisper cause maya in the bathroom right now "

" but today ima prank her and tell her I don't want the baby anymore. Before y'all say anything ; this is a prank , I love maya and our child but it's a good prank " I chuckled.

" aight yall she comin " I fixed the camera and sat down on the couch as she walked out the bathroom .

" baby can you rub my feet please" she whined and came over to the couch with me .

" umm why ?" I asked . Usually I don't mind rubbing her feet but for the prank I can't .

She sat down next to me . " cause being pregnant makes my feet hurt " she pouted and put her foot on me leg but I pushed it off and scoffed.

" uh..you good ?" She questioned but i ignored her . " lamelo . You always rub my feet , now all of a sudden I'm pregnant and you don't wanna rub them?" She chuckled .

" that's the problem " I said lowly . She sat up " what'd you say ? Speak up " .

" I said that's the problem now !" I got a little loud making it seem like I had a attitude knowing she finna go off .

" what ? That I'm pregnant !? How is that a problem ?" She mugged me .

I sighed " cause I been thinking lately.." I put my head down and played with my hair .

" thinking about..? " she asked me confused .

" I don't want this baby no more maya " I said while looking at her , I can tell by looking in her eyes her heart just broke .

" w-what..?" She whispered . " I don't wanna have this baby anymore ..like I don't want it " I told her straight up and I immediately started feeling bad .

" what do you mean ? Y-y-you were happy when you found out I was pregnant " her eyes started getting watery.

" yeah well, I lied . I was just tryna make you happy but I never wanted this " I shrugged and she stood up.

" why would you do that " She started crying making me feel even worse .

" we talked about having one all the t-time and now it's all a lie !?" She cried and yelled as I stood up .

" basically . It's not my problem anymore, it's on you now " I shrugged .

She broke down crying and put her hands over her face . " lamelo you wanted this ! It's OUR CHILD !" She yelled and pushed me slightly .

" that's not my child , it's yours now " I laughed . She plopped on the couch and broke down .

" you s-said you wanted me to have your kids .. why would-" She cried but I sat down next to her cause I couldn't take it anymore .

" it's a prank baby , shh " I wrapped arms around her but she shook her head .

" nooo , no it's not " she continued crying . " baby it is , I'm sorry " I pulled her closer to me .

"Why are you still crying mama ?" I wiped a couple tears from her face .

" ca-cause you told me you wanted me to have your kids and we talked about it already and it's all a lie . Wh-why would you do this !" She cried .