News🕺🏽💕🛸

It's been two days and all I've been doing is packing up my place . I didn't have a lot of help because no one knew I was moving but melo and his brothers helped which I was thankful for .

Today though , I was going to tell everyone that I'm moving . Surprisingly I'm not nervous probably because I'm old enough to make my own decisions.

  I had on some ripped jeans and a tank top with a black shiny bubble jacket on top .
  I put on my g fazos and grabbed my keys .I drove to my moms house where my dad was and everyone else except for amirah .
" these ain't no old hunnids, bitch these new !" I rapped to the song that was playing on my aux .

  I made it to the house and walked inside .
" heyyy !! There's my favorite daughter " my dad said making me laugh . " um I'm right here !" Me'arah said .

" what you doing here ? Shouldn't you be with your nba player boyfriend?" My mom wiggled her eyebrows making me laugh .
  " actually..I came here to talk about..that " I smiled and Myles came downstairs with reef and qir .
" your pregnant arnt you ?" My dad said and I shook my head " what ? No !" .

" soo..what is it ?" Qir laughed .

" I think when I tell everyone that me and melo are moving in together ..they would be shocked . But I mean I'm old enough to make decisions on my own..right..?" I spoke for the tv interview.

" uhh so you guys know that melo is now playing for the hornets..and he has to be in Charlotte now" I scratched my head and they nodded .

   " yeah duh , what that gotta do with you though ?" Reef said .
" me and him decided that we should just move in together.." I said . " okay..that's the news ?" Myles asked and laughed . " he's still gonna have to travel to Charlotte..you know that right ?" My dad said and I smacked my head .

  " no ! We're moving to Charlotte together ..and Myles you can have my apartment " I said and he jumped up . " yess !!" He yelled making me laugh .

  " your moving away.. with lamelo ..in Charlotte!?" My dad said and I nodded my head .
" yeah..that's what I said " .  " can I atleast come visit when I'm tired of mom and dad ?" Qir and me'arah asked making me laugh . " for sure " .

  Everyone went back to what they were doing except my mom and dad .
" I think.. it's great that your moving . But you gotta make sure you and melo are gonna last for YEARS because.. y'all are moving in together " My mom said and I completely understood .
"  yeah I understand you " .

" I say no . " my dad said .
I tilted my head " and why not .." . He rubbed his head . " your only 18 maya , what about college and basketball!" He started getting loud making me roll my eyes .

   The thing is with me and my father , everyone knows that he was barely there fore us as we were kids but he was NEVER there for me .
Once he found out mom was having a fourth kid, which was me ; he just felt like he couldn't do it anymore ontop of basketball too . But once everyone else was born he wanted to come around .

  " Exactly I'm 18 ! . I should be making decisions on my own now . I'll still attend college and basketball in Charlotte, nothings gonna change " I said .
" your moving from your family because of a BOY maya ! " . He semi yelled and I stood up .

  " I'm not moving from you guys because of MELO . I'm moving because I want to try something new ! I don't want to have a long distance relationship! I want to travel to other places and live in other places ! " I spoke . " the answer is no maya " he said and I looked at him unbelievably.
" shaq she's old enough to do what she wants " my mom said .

" well I say yes . Too bad " I shrugged and walked upstairs to the game room and the boys were playing the game while me'arah was getting her a Gatorade.

" meme you wanna spend the day with me ?" I asked . " and help you pack ? No thank you , plus I'm going to hang out with my friends later ." I nodded my head .

" Ight I'm heading out , love y'all bitches" I ruffed up their hair and went upstairs and outside to my car .
Once I got situated I FaceTimed melo . " hey whatchu doin ?" I asked as I backed out the driveway. " about to leave the gym , where you going looking that fine ?" He licked his lips making me blush . I laughed " I do not look good ! I just left my moms now I'm heading back to the apartment " I spoke as I stopped at a light .

" aight . Can you order me some food mama ?" He asked while wiping the sweat off of him , I swear this man just knows he fine .
" yeah , what do you want ; Chick-fil-A, steak and shake ?" I was listing names "nah I want you " he bit his lip making me smile .

" boy go somewhere, what do you want for real " . I laughed . " steak and shake, you know my order " he said and I nodded my head.
" okay . You coming by later ?" I continued driving , since it was no cars in front of me I started speeding since I did have the Ferrari.

" stop speeding in that car before yo ass get in a accident! And yeah " . I mugged him and stopped speeding . " I hate you " . I said .
" I love you too bebe ! Ima catch you later though " he said . We both brought our lips to the phone to kiss , it was something we always did .
"Byee !" I hung up and stopped at Wendy's to get a pink lemonade and made it to the apartment.

Once I made it inside I ordered Melos food and just had it delivered here since he was coming over .
I grabbed my camera and started vlogging.
" y'all I'm back here again..looking bogus ." I laughed . I set it on the tripod on the counter . " today is like ..another stressful day -" I was speaking but my phone started ringing ; it was dmo FaceTiming me .

" yo !?" I said . I grabbed my camera and showed him . " Aw you vlogging man !? Wassup yaya crew !" We both laughed and I put the camera back on the counter . "Wassup though ?" .

" open yo door " he said and I hung up and grabbed my camera. I turned it to the door and opened it seeing gelo and dmo .
" what are you guys doing here " I laughed and let them in .
" we came to chill girl , we bored as hell " Gelo said as he took my camera and sat on the bean bag . " waddup gang !" He said to the camera .