Thanksgiving🕺🏽💕🛸

Five minutes had went past but I still haven't looked at the test .

I looked at Melos location and it showed he was twelve minutes away from the house .

I took a deep breath and flipped the first one over..pregnant. I read and my eyes started watering .

I grabbed the other one and it read..pregnant. I finally grabbed the last one expecting it to say 'pregnant' .

I flipped it over and I was right . I sat them down as I started crying a little . I'm having a baby ..me and melo are having a baby !! .

My tears were tears of joy of course even though this isn't how I planned for me to get pregnant..at 19 . But at this time of my life , I'm very successful and financially stable and so is melo .

I wiped my face and wiped a wet rag over it so melo would think I just got done washing my face or something.

I took a picture of the tests but kept them in my camera roll . Melo was very close to the house now so I threw the boxes away deep in the trash and put tissue over them .

I grabbed the tests and ran upstairs into my closet and put them in one of my empty Cartier glasses case and then put them in the bottom drawer .

I heard the door open downstairs meaning melo was now back . I took the elevator down and walked into the kitchen .

" thank you !" I kissed him . " you welcome , why yo face red ? You been crying Bebe ?" He held my chin .

I knew he was gone ask this " no I was washing my face , I think I was scrubbing a lil too hard " I laughed.

There was no point of my lying cause he already knew that wasn't the truth but he let it slide .

He grabbed his food and went into the game room and I guess hopped on the game with the guys .

I grabbed my food and sat at the table as I turned the tv on and started eating.

______

" baby ?" I heard melo whisper making me groan.

" come on , let's get in bed " He pulled me up and I hung onto his neck .

He picked me up making me wrap my legs around his torso and he went in the elevator as my eyes closed again .

I felt him lay me in the bed as he took his shirt off and got under the covers with me .

He pulled me closer to him and laid his head in between my boobs and rubbed my stomach .

" goodnight princess" he yawned . I opened my eyes a little " goodnight my love " . And just like that we were both knocked out .

4 Days Laterrr

" damn girl what all did yall cook !?" Melo shouted and came into the kitchen.

  Me , imani , riah and Gordon's girlfriend just got finished cooking because today is thanksgiving.

  " you'll see at dinner " I chuckled and kissed his cheek . We pushed him out the kitchen .

  " oh my god . Lauren your chicken Alfredo is so good !" Imani said to Gordon's girlfriend.

  Lauren was a gorgeous Latina girl, she was a little shy but very nice but I know deep down she's a bad bitch .

  " thank you !" She smiled , yall even her smile was perfect! I see why Gordon likes her .