Butterflies🕺🏽💕🛸

" I just wanna hold you all night long , whenever I'm around you nothings wrong !" I sung to melo as he was driving .

  Qirs party was over and me and melo leave tomorrow so we were just staying at a hotel for the night .

" Ever since you crossed my path..Everything is different ! You always know just how to make me laugh" I smiled at him .

"You got me all up in my feelings And as much as I love the feeling ,  I hate it, it gets me frustrated !Wanna say just how I feel ,But don't know how you would take it " I sung .

  He stoped at a red light and looked at me biting his lip . 

"Why do you do what you do to me? Got me doing things that I don't do usually.. I promised myself I wouldn't fall ,  But every time I see you, I just wanna risk it all " I got up close to his face .

   " I love you " I smiled at him . " I love you way more though " he winked making me laugh .

I started at his face and just admired how lucky I am and how handsome this man is .

" what ?" He chuckled and turned towards me . " I'm so happy that we're together ..and I know sometimes we argue but , I wanna spend the rest of my life you lamelo and grow old together and ..I don't ever wanna lose you " I shedded a tear .

   He wiped under my eye with his thumb " you know you mean the world to me ? And I wanna spend an eternity with you until we die or something " we both laughed .

  " but I don't ever wanna lose you either mama , cause one day I'm gonna marry you ..and then we're gonna have kids..and we're both gonna be in the league, doing everything we dreamed of together Ight ?" He said .

  " I would like that " I smiled . " you and me both " he kissed my hand and then rested his hand on my thigh since my dress was rising a little bit .

  He continued driving to the hotel as I started rubbing up and down his muscular arms .

____

  " you tired ?" Melo asked me as we walked inside our hotel room .

He set the keys down and sat on the bed next to me where I was laying down on my stomach .

  " a little " I whispered . He scooted up and told me to come here .

  I crawled over to him and straddled him . I laid My head on his shoulder . " can I ?" He whispered in my ear .

  " mhmm" I hummed . He lifted up my dress past my ass revealing my black lace thong under .

He started giving me a booty rub and squeezing it every couple of minutes . I sat up " take this off " I pointed to his shirt .

I helped him take it off and then I took my dress off fully, leaving me in my lingerie ,He grabbed me by my throat . " you wanna fuck or you wanna lay down?" He chuckled .

  " lay down " I told him . " c'mon " He pulled me down next to him and I wrapped my leg over his waist while one of his other hands massaged my boob .

  " baby..?" He said . " hmm?" I ran my fingers through his hair .

" let me make you feel good " He kissed my neck to my jawline and up to my lips .

  As we were making out he rubbed all over my body and then kissed all the way down my stomach and went under the covers .

I felt him rip my underwear " sorry , I'll buy you some more " I heard making me laugh but then that quickly changed as I felt his tongue.