《Chapter 22: Rides》

~ Be silly, have fun, act like a child, let loose, live out loud. Be yourself.~

Haven's pov:

"Do they know that you are with me?"

Hayley looked down and murmured something but I didn't hear her.

I kneel to her level," Hayley, do they know that you are with me?"

"No," She answered. By the look on her face, I could tell she regrets what she did.

"They must be really worried right now, let's go find them ok?" I said softly and she nodded. I stood up and grabbed her hands in mine.

"Where were they the last time you were with them?" I asked her.

"The ducky pond." She replied.

We walked around and when we finally reached the duck pond, we stood still and looked around for Blaze and Reggie.

"There!" Hayley screamed pointing at someone. I looked at the way she was pointing and found Blaze.

"Let's go,"

We walked to him and midway, Hayley let go of my hand and run to Blaze. She hugged his legs and he looked down. I could tell he was relieved to see her.

"Oh my god Hayley, you scare us." Reggie came closer to hug her.

"Sorry," she apologised looking down.

"Where were you?" Blaze asked. Hayley turned around and pointed at me. Both brothers looked my way.

"Thank you for looking after her," Reggie was the first one to talk.

"No problem," I said.

"We need to go home now, Reggie and I have some work complete," Blaze told Hayley and she frowned.

"No, we just came." She pouted.

"Sorry princess but we will come back another day, right now we have to go to work." Blaze tried to make her understand. She looked down and a few seconds later, her shoulders were shaking as she sobbed.

Reggie looked at Blaze before bending to pick her up in his arms.

"I promise we will come back soon," Reggie reassured her as he rubbed her back slowly.

I feel really bad seeing her crying like that. She just wanted to stay and have fun a little more. I know what her brothers do and I bet she doesn't get to go out very often.

"She can stay with me," I blurt out. They both looked at me again.

"I'll look after her and I'll drop her home later," I added.

"Are you sure?" Blaze asked me and I nodded.

Blaze's next question made me surprised and confused, "Do you have your knife with you?"

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

"Alright, she can stay with you." Blaze stated. Hayley turned around and looked at us. Her eyes were red and her cheeks were wet.

Blaze wiped her cheeks before kissing her forehead. Reggie put her down on her feet and she walked to me.

"Just bring her home before 6:30 pm," Blaze added and I nodded.

"Be good," Blaze told Hayley and she nodded, a slight smile forming on her lips.

"Can I have your phone?" Blaze asked me. I was confused but I did hand him my phone after putting my password. He typed something quick and handed it back to me.

"If anything happens, call me." He said and I nodded. I put my phone back in my bag.

"Nice stuffed animal," Reggie commented.

"It's mickey," Hayley added.

Reggie chuckled," I know,"

A few seconds later, they turned around and left the park. I looked down at Hayley and she looked excited.

"Ready to have some fun?" I asked and she jumped up and down, excitedly.

"Yes!"

----

For the next hour, we went to try some rides and play some kids games. We did some slides, we jumped on the trampoline, we fish some fake fishes from the pond, we pop some balloons and received some more small stuffed animals.

I bought her a cute friendship bracelet and a purple butterfly necklace. She picked both herself. I also bought some Mickey ears band for her and she got a cute set of colouring books.

I made sure not to give Hayley too many sweets and drinks because I didn't want her to fall sick.

Our last ride was the pony ride. There was a lot of kids around here and luckily Hayley got a pony. I helped her to sit down and told her to hold the handle tightly.

I walked down and the guy started the ride. Every time she would pass in front of me, she would wave at me and I waved back.

The ride ended and I went to help her get down.

"I'm hungry," She told me as she rubbed her stomach.

"Me too," I added. I looked at my phone and it was 5:30 pm. It was still early, maybe we can go and ear dinner somewhere. Just then, my phone started to ring. I looked at the Id and it was Zoey. I pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?" She asked.

"I'm heading toward the exit, where are you?" I asked looking at Hayley. She looked exhausted.

"I'm going there too, let's meet at my car?" She suggested.

"Sure, see you," I said.

"See you,"

I hang up and put my phone back in my bag.

"Let's head out," I told Hayley and she nodded.

We walked to Zoey's car and found her there.

"Oh, who is she?" Zoey asked curiously.

"That's Hayley and Hayley meet my friend Zoey." I introduced them.

"Oh so she is Hayley," Zoey said bending in front of her," You look super cute,"

Hayley giggled at her.

"We're both hungry, how about we head to McDonald and eat something," I suggested.

"Sure," Zoey agreed.

I opened the back door and let Hayley climbed in. I buckled her and put all my purchase beside her. Zoey opened the other side and put her Mickey stuffed animal next to our stuff.

I went to the passenger's seat and sat down. Zoey started to drive to the nearest McDonald.

"How was your date?" I asked Zoey. A smile formed on her lips and she glanced at me before looking back at the road.

"It went very well."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah