《Chapter 41: Oops》

~Blood means you're related. Loyalty makes you family.~

Haven's pov:

"Knock it off you two,"

Blaze instantly moved to my side while I remained frozen. We both looked at the door and it was Dante. He stood by the door, his hand crossed on his chest.

"You could have knocked," Blaze stated.

"Nah, It wouldn't have been fun," Dante shrugged.

"What do you want?" Blaze asked running his finger through his messy hair.

"The doctor will be here shortly to see her and so will her friends and brother. I'll suggest you put on a shirt and get your ass away from her," Dante stated.

Blaze reached behind him and grabbed his pillow before throwing it at him. Dante ducked it, making the pillow hit the door.

"Real mature," Dante commented before turning to leave the room. Blaze looked at me before moving to his side of the bed to get off.

Dante suddenly appeared near the door and took the pillow before throwing it at Blaze, hitting his head.

"You motherfucker," Blaze swore but Dante already runs away. A laugh escaped my lips and Blaze turned to me.

"You find it funny?" He asked and I stick my tongue out at him. With a smile on his face, he stood up and reached to grab his shirt.

-----

It was now noon and everyone was here, skipping school. We had to move into the living room so that everyone could fit in.

 We had to move into the living room so that everyone could fit in

Rosalee bought me some clothes and I took a shower. The warm water felt good on my skin.

 The warm water felt good on my skin

(Haven's outfit⬆️)

Dante wasn't with us though, he was with their dad in his office.

"So what are you guys going to do with creepy boss in the basement?" Rosalee suddenly asked.

The creepy boss was in their basement?

I looked at Blaze and he was already looking my way.