《Chapter 10: Alley》

~ What hurts you today make you stronger tomorrow.~

Haven's pov:

I stopped in my track, making her stop too.

"Can you walk?" I asked her.

"It hurts." She pointed at her right leg.

"Did they hit you?" I asked and she nodded.

These piece of shit...

"Alright, I'll carry it?" I suggested and she looked up at me.

"You got a boo-boo," she pointed at my arm. She did see the guy hit me and looks like she was worried about me.

She's so sweet and cute...

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine." I smiled at her. I reached to pick her up in my arm and she wrapped her arm around my neck. I walked to the wall where I kept my bag and pick it up.

My arm hurts but I can bear it...

"So Hayley, how old are you?" I asked as I walked back home.

"I'm 5 years old." She replied.

"Oooh, do you have any siblings?" I asked and she nodded.

"I have 4 brothers." She said and my eyes widened.

"That's a lot," I said and she giggled.

"I love them." She said making me chuckled.

"That's great," I commented.

"I have a brother too, he's annoying but I love him," I told her.

I was happy that she stopped crying and trembling. She looks more comfortable now. However, when I reached home, I'll have to lie to Enzo and the guys about her. I can't tell them the whole truth.

Also, I'll have to make Hayley promise that she won't tell anyone that I fought to free her. I don't know her family but I'll have to think about a story to match how I found her and for that I'll have to know how she got into these guys' hands.

"Hayley, can you tell me how these bad guys got you?" I asked cautiously. I didn't want to make her scare again.

"They came to my house. They hurt my brother and took me away." She said looking down at my neck.

I hope someone already helps her brother...

"Hey, you don't have to worry about them now," I said softly, making her look at me again.

"Hayley, everything that happened tonight needs to stay between you and me. We can make it our little secret if you want." I explained to her slowly. She hesitantly nodded.

"Pinky promise?" I asked holding my pinky in front of her. She looked at it and smile.

"Pinky promise," she said before she intertwined her pinky with mine and we both kiss our hands.

"However if your brothers asked you if you are hurt, you do tell them," I added and she nodded.

Five minutes later, we finally reach my house. I didn't have my keys with me so I had to ring the doorbell. We waited for a few seconds before the door opened.

Devin looked at me and did a double-take when she saw Hailey.

"Come in," he said, opening the door widely.

I walked in and went directly to the living room. Enzo and Jeremy were both busy watching a basketball match on the big t.v.

"Enzo, can I take your car?" I asked and both of them looked my way.

"Woah, I send you to the store..." Enzo trailed off looking at Hayley.

"I went there and found her. She's kinda lost but she does remember her address, so I'll drop her home." I half lied.

"Alright," Enzo agreed even when he was still unsure of what was happening.

"I bought the snacks. You guys can have anything you want from this bag except for the ice cream." I warned them. They all put their arms up in surrender making Hayley giggles in my arms.

I walked to the front door and grabbed Enzo's car keys from the table. I noticed the house keys and I grabbed that too. I walked out and closed the door. I made my way to Enzo's car and I noticed Hayley was admiring the car.

"Do you like it?" I asked and she nodded.

I opened the back door and put her there. I buckled her before walking to the driving seat.

---

I reached her house and parked on the driveway. I did ask her if this was her house and she nodded at me. I stepped out of the car and went to open the back door.

I picked her up again in my arms, before closing the door. I looked at the gate and it was half-opened. There was also a lot of cameras around the area. I pushed the gate open and walked inside while being careful.

I reached the porch and I pressed the doorbell.

Blaze's pov:

Reggie was back to his senses now. He explained what happened and Kai gave him so pain killer for his head. Dante was done with the camera footage and the guys were able to destroy the cameras. We don't know who took Hayley.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," I said but Kai stopped me.

"What if it's another trap?" He asked me.

"Take your gun," Dante ordered me. I took my gun that was in my waistline and made my way to the front door. We didn't have a peek hole.

I opened the door and I was shocked to see Hayley.

"Hayley"

She put her hands up and I reached to pick her up. I sighed in relieved once she was in my arms. She wrapped her hands around my neck tightly.

I heard footsteps behind me and I knew that the others heard me.

"Who are you?" I heard Dante asked. I looked at him and he was asking the girl who bought Hayley here. I was so happy to see Hayley that I didn't pay attention to her. And wait...

That's Enzo's sister...

"I'm Haven," she replied.

"Can we know how Hayley's with you?" Kai asked curiously.

"I found her in an alley and I helped her."

A/n

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah