《Chapter 18: Gun shoot》

~ You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust and see what happens. ~

Haven's pov:

He shifted his gaze back on me, "You are making it hard for me to not ask you questions."

I shrugged," So what did you decide?"

"Fine, you take the right one and I'll take the left one," he stated and I nodded. I took out the knife from the strap and held it in my hand.

We both stood up and made our way towards the tree, quietly. As we walked there, we could see their shadows on the ground and it seemed like they were communicating by signs. I glanced at Blaze and he was ready to get a hold on them.

We walked to the sides of the tree and I grabbed the guy in front of me. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck tightly, bringing my knife close to his skin.

"Drop your weapons now!" Blaze ordered coldly. I shifted my gaze toward him and he had the other guy squeezed by his bicep.

"I won't repeat myself twice." Blaze warned them. The guy looked at his friend and they both drop their guns on the grass.

"How many of you are around this area?" Blaze asked but none of them replied. Blaze removed his arm and grabbed the guy's collar, slamming him against the tree.

"How many of you are around here?" Blaze asked again.

"O-only us," the guy finally replied.

"Why are you-"

I hissed when the guy hit my side hard. Since I wasn't expecting it, my grip around his neck loosen.

Blaze's pov:

All my focus was on the guy in front of me until I heard Haven hissed. I shifted my gaze on her and saw the guy grabbing her wrists while slamming her back against the tree.

A part of me was telling me to go help her while the other part was telling me that she will be able to handle him.

The guy tried to grab the knife from her hand but she kneels him in his jewel making him bend down whining in pain, holding it. I watched as she fisted one of her hand around his collar, pulling him up to her height. She punched him hard in the face knocking him out.

She looked up at me," Better make your guy talk... cause this one isn't going to wake up anytime soon."

Wow...

I looked back at the guy in front of me, "Talk or I swear you'll regret it."

"I don't care," he spat.

"Alright," I wrapped my hand around his neck, lifting him against the tree. I put some pressure, cutting some of his air supplies. He fisted his hand, hitting my wrist, my arms and my shoulder.

"Are you going to fucking talk now?" I asked but before he could reply to me, Haven yelled my name.

"Blaze!" I felt my body going to the side, hitting the ground before hearing a shotgun.

Haven's pov:

While Blaze was busy talking with the guy, I noticed a red dot on his suit. I followed the source and my eyes widened when I saw Dex standing by the bushes, aiming Blaze.

What the fuck?

I guess Antonio's group weren't successful in getting him. He looked completely fine without any scratch or wound visible on his body.

Blaze!

"Blaze!" I tackled him on the ground. As soon as we hit the ground, we heard the gunshot. I looked down at  Blaze and his greenish hazel eyes met mine. It was like the whole world stop and we were both in our bubble. My heart started to race in my chest. For once in my life, I had to break the eye contact because it was getting hard for me.

I moved away from him and sat down on the grass. I looked at the spot where Dex was, but it was now empty. Since I pushed Blaze out of Dex's shooting sight, the guy near the tree got the bullet and he was dead.

"The fuck is happening tonight," I heard Blaze murmured. He stood up and looked down at me. He put his hand forward and I put mine on his. He pulled me up on my feet.

"Who shoots?" He asked me.

"Dex," I replied and he furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't say anything for the next 5 minutes, it was like he was lost in his thoughts. My eyes landed on the dead guy's hand and I saw a familiar tattoo.

I made my way closer to him and grabbed his wrist. It was the same spider web, green-eyed skull tattoo.

"Blaze," I called him out. He looked my way and I showed him the tattoo.

"The group who attacked Hayley had the same tattoo," I told him. He walked closer to have a better look.

"Are you sure it's the same?" He asked me and I nodded.

"We should head back inside before more guys come to us," he said while putting his gun around his waistline. I kept my knife back in the strap on my thigh.

"Where did he hurt you?" Blaze suddenly asked, making me look at him.

"Just on my side, but it'll fine," I reassured him.

He nodded and we both made our way to the building. When we walked in, everyone was in the middle dancing, enjoying the night beside Kai and Reggie. Blaze walked to them while I made my way to the bar to get a drink.

I checked my phone and I had a few messages from Antonio.

He escaped and kill two of the guys- Antonio

You might be right about him knowing you, I'll double-check and let you know- Antonio

I just got a last-minute mission and I don't know when I'll be free. I didn't have time to double-check so all I can tell you is to be careful. I'll call you once I'm free, Rosalee is coming with me- Antonio

I inwardly sighed. I was going to call him at home and tell him about what happened but I guess I'll have to wait. He never brings Rosalee with him unless it's really important.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah