《Chapter 14: Mom》

~She taught me that fear wasn't an option. ~

Haven's pov:

The bell rang signalling us the end of the class and the end of the school day. I packed up my things and made my way outside the building.

Enzo was already by his car waiting for me. I walked toward him and he looked up from his phone.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded.

We both sit in the car and he drove us back home. Fortunately, during the ride, he didn't ask me anything about what happened during lunch. He simply turns up the volume of the radio, listening to music.

When we reached, he parked the car and we stepped out. I made my way directly in my room. I throw my bag on my desk and went to freshen up a little.

Since I didn't have anything to do, I climb on my bed and put a movie on my laptop. I laid down on my stomach watching the movie playing.

I felt my phone vibrating and I reached out to grab it.

Let me know when you receive the dress I send for you- Mom

My mom's styles were crazy and I love all of them. Not gonna lie, I was excited to see what she made for me this time.

I sure will-H

I put my phone back on the bedtable before continuing with my movie.

----

I woke up with an annoying voice shouting in my room. I groaned, opening my eyes. Enzo smirked looking at me.

"Rise and shine." He smirked.

"What do you want?" I asked, sitting down.

"Something came for you." He said showing me the big box near my desk. I excitedly stood up and went to open the box.

"Geez, easy woman." He chuckled while making himself comfortable on the bed. I opened the box and remove the first layer of paper. There was a card. I took it and read it.

Hope you love this one honey, I made sure it to match it with your personality
Love from mom

I put the card on the side and reach to pull out the outfit. A loud gasped escaped my lips as I watch the dress. It was purple and so beautiful.

"Damn," I heard Enzo said. I pulled the dress out and laid it down. There a white plastic bag inside the box and I pulled it out. I opened it and again I gasped.

She sends me heels too!

"You are fucking spoil," Enzo commented.

I thought that it was all that was in the box but when I checked there was another packet. There was a note written on top.

Don't think I forgot about you Enzo, hope you still like Black
Love from Mom.

"That's for you." I handed him the package. He immediately reaches out to grab it. He briefly read the note before he tore open the paper and took out what was inside.

"Fuck yes!" He smiled looking at the shirt and tie mom send for him.

"Did dad mention at what time we were leaving?" I asked Enzo.

"Oh yeah, the party is at 6 pm so we will leave around 5:30 pm." He answered. I glanced at the clock in my room and it was 4:30 pm.

I should get ready now...

"I'm going to shower, you have one hour to get ready," Enzo informed me.

"I know." I rolled my eyes.