《Chapter 48: ⚠️》

~The nicer you treat her outside the bedroom, the better it will get inside the bathroom.~

Haven's pov:

We reached his room and instead of putting me back on my feet, he throws me on his bed. I pulled myself up on my elbow as I watched his knee on the bed near my legs.

He reached to grab one of my legs and started to remove my heels. He reached for the other one and did the same thing. He threw them somewhere in the room before he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me up.

He turned me around so that my back was facing his front. He reached out to wrap his left hand around my neck, making me tilt my head back on his right shoulder while his other hand roamed on my stomach. He pushes his hips forward and I felt his boner poking my ass.

"Feel this? This is all your fault and I hope that you are ready to take care of it." His breath fell on my ear making me shiver. His hand moved near my breast and he didn't hesitate to cup it firmly in his palm.

He removed his hand from my neck and went to pull my dress up on my hips. He runs his finger slowly on my underwear making me bit my lips.

"Can you stop teasing me?" I said already breathing hard.

"You don't like it?" He taunted. I was about to argue back when he suddenly put his hand inside my underwear and into my wet folds. A gasp escaped my lips as he started to rub his thumb on my clit.

"Does it feels good?" I heard him ask and I gave him a nod.

"Use your words baby," he kissed my cheeks.

"Y-Yes," My voice barely came out. He pushed the fabric from my breast and rubbed his thumb on my nipple.

He suddenly stopped everything making me frowned. I looked at him and he was pulling his shirt over his head. He moved to stand up next to the bed and I let my eyes roamed his bare chest. He unzips his pants and removed them. My eyes landed on his big boner.

Damn...

"Let me remove your dress," he said and I nodded. I turned around and let him undo the knot. He pulled the dress over my head.

"Laid on your back," he ordered. I laid on my back and his knee between my legs. He spread them open before he reached out to tear my underwear open.

He looked up at me in the eyes and leaned near my clit while keeping eye contact. His tongue touches my clit and I let out a low moan.

"Don't you dare close your eyes, look at me." He commanded. I reached out to run my finger in his hair as he works his tongue. He surprised me when he added two of his fingers inside me.

"Fuck," I breathe out.

He quickens his pace making me tilt my head back, feeling myself clenching. One of my hand fisted the bedsheet while the other hand was still in his hair.

He suddenly pulls away making me whined, looking at him.

"Look at me or I won't let you cum." He stated.

He went back to my clit and I tried my best to keep my eyes on him. I felt myself starting to clench.

"I'm cumming," I let out another moan. He quickens his pace and I let out a silent scream as I cummed, my legs shaking.

He moved away, letting me catch my breath. I watched as he leaned over to take something from his bedtable's drawer. He tore open the package with his teeth before pulling it up on his dick.

He laid beside me and wrapped his arm around my body, pulling me closer to him. My back was pressed against his front. He grabbed one of my thighs and pull it up before lining his tip to my entrance.

He wasted no time and shove his full length inside me making a scream escaped from my lips. He groaned, tightening his grip on my thigh.

"You are so tight," he said as he moves his hips back and forth.

Blaze's pov:

I look at Haven and reached to kiss her neck.

"Go, go faster," she said looking at me. There was this pain yet pleasure look on her face. I moved my hips faster.

"Yes, yes fuck me, baby. Yes, you feel good. Fuck me."

Her moans were only turning me on and I know that I was close to cum. I stopped and moved on top of her. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I leaned to kiss her lips. I lined my dick again against her entrance and pushed forward. She let out a muffled moaned since my lips were on hers.

I wrapped both my hand around her and started to go harder and faster inside of her. I stopped kissing her so that I could hear her moans

"Fuck Blaze, I'm close." She moaned her eyes almost closing.

"Look at me baby," I ordered and she nodded.

I don't think she'll able to hold it open for long...

I pushed two more times before we both got our release. As I predicted, she closed her eyes, her head tilted back as she embraces her orgasm. I stayed inside of her as we both catch our breath.

"Ready?" I asked her and she gave me a nod.

I flipped us over so that I was laying on my back and she was on top of me. I moved the pillow behind my head so that I could look at her. She started to move up and down while I reached to cup her bouncy breast.

"Hmm fuck... yes... fuck."

I know she was sore as she was going slow. I let her in control for ten minutes before I pulled her onto me and wrapped my arms around her.

"Say, my name baby," I said as I rammed into her. She made a pained face before she let out a moan.

"Blaze yes, go faster... yes... fuck, BLAZE!"

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah