《Chapter 9: Hit》

~Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people by your side.~

Haven's pov:

Again, I should have listened to Antonio. He did warn me about the gangs and fighters of this area. Two of the guys walked forward, their knife by their side.

"Go away, this isn't your business!" One of them yelled at me.

I walked a few steps closer to them.

"Give me the girl and I'll walk away," I said coldly. They need to know that I wasn't joking around.

"Get the fuck out of here before we make you." Another guy threatened.

"Go ahead, I'm not leaving without this kid," I stated.

The first two guys came at me and each tried to stab me with their knives. I took some steps backwards to avoid them from stapping me. I kicked one of my rights on his hand so that he would drop the knife. When he did, I punch his face and kick him in the stomach. The other one came to attack me again and this time I block his arm with my forearm.

I punch him in the stomach and on his face making him stumble back. From the corner of my eyes, I could see the first guy trying to pick up the knife from the ground. I kicked his side and used my other feet to drag the knife far away from him. He grabs my ankle and tried to pull me down.

I studied myself and kick his hand away. I kick his ribs hard making him curled in pain.

Before the second guy could go anything to me, I side kick him right on his jaw sending him next to his friend on the ground. His head hit the ground hard and he holds it as he whined in pain.

I looked at the other three and they seem to be planning something. I walked closer to them and one of them came running to me. I don't know why but this one didn't have a knife with him. I easily block his punch, punching him on his side and his jaw. He stumbles back and I side kick him sending him on the ground too.

I looked up at the other two but there was only one left. The girl was still in the corner, her hands covering her face.

The guy came at me while screaming. I had to block his attack a few times with my arm since he was constantly on attacking mode. I think he was trying to make me tired. I managed to kick his stomach making him stop for a few seconds. I punch his jaw and his stomach twice.

I grabbed his collar and held him against the wall.

"Where did your last friend go?" I asked my arm right under his neck. I put some pressure on my arm, cutting his air supplies.

"H-he-... i- i... don't... h-h-e ra-a-n a-way" He gasped while trying to breathe. I pulled away and punch him hard on his jaw. He whined falling onto the ground.

I looked around and they were all on the ground except for the one who runs away. I walked closer to the girl and kneel beside her. She flinched, hiding behind her arms.

"Hey," I said pulling the cap off my head, "I'm here to help you, don't be scare of me."

"I'm a friend," I said softly while reaching to grab her hand. I pulled them slowly down so that I could see her face.

"Don't be scare, I'm here to help you," I said and she looked at me still scared.

"B-behind y-you." She murmured and I turned around. I didn't have time to look properly but I felt a hard thing hit my arm, sending me on the ground.

Ok, that hurts...

I looked up and it was the last guy who ran away. He was holding a thick wooden stick and he was glaring at me. He hit me twice on the same spot on the same arm with the stick and I clench my jaw.

"Told you to fucking go away." He grunted.

That's enough...

I stood up and he tried to hit me again. I grabbed the stick in one hand and used my feet to kick his arm. He groaned in pain and let the go of the stick. I throw the stick on the side and went back to him. I punch his jaw and he swings his left hand, hitting the same spot on my arm.

Fuck!

I glared at him and sidekick him in the face. He fell on the ground and didn't move. I used my feet to turn him on his back. His friends stood up and ran away from the alley leaving him alone here.

That's when I noticed his neck tattoo. It was a spider web but inside it, there was a green-eyed skull. That could be a gang logo.

I'll have to ask Antonio if he recognises this logo...

I went near the little girl and this time as soon as I kneel, she runs into my arms hugging my neck tightly. I could feel her trembling as she cried.

"Hey it's ok," I rubbed her back. I pulled away from her so that I could see her face. She was still crying.

"Stop crying, you are safe now." I wipe her tears.

"What's your name?" I asked cupping her cheek with my hand

"H-Hayley." She whispered.

"Hayley that's a cute name," I try to make her at ease," I'm Haven,"

"Do you know your address or your parent's phone number?" I asked and she nodded.

"I know the address." She replied timidly and I smiled.

"That's great, I'll bring you home alright?" I asked and she nodded.

"Can you tell me the address?" I inquired.

"32 avenue Goldby." She murmured.

I know that street and that's around 25 minutes away. We can't walk there, we will have to take the car.

"Alright, it's quite far from here so we will have to go to my house and take my brother's car. But I swear I'll drop you home safely." I explain and she nodded.

I stood up and hold out my hand for her. She grabbed it and we started to walk away. However, I noticed that she was limping.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah