《Chapter 32: Missing》

~The more you hide your feelings, the more they show. The more you deny your feelings the more they grow.~

Haven's pov:

I was so relieved to finally see them. Both looked healthy and didn't have any visible bruise on them. When Rosalee and I walked out, my eyes instantly landed on Antonio who was by his car.

I run up to him and he let his lips curled into a faint smile. I hugged him and he bends down to hug me back. However, I was mad that he didn't text me back, or call me back, making me worry while he was good.

I pulled away from him and started to hit him with my bag. He didn't seem to feel anything.

"You will hurt yourself," He taunted and I rolled my eyes. Suddenly my eyes landed on Blaze who was leaving with his brothers.

Is everything alright?

"I miss you so much," Rosalee said while throwing her arms around my neck.

"Do you guys have any idea how fucking worried I was? None of you picks up my calls, or texts me back." I pointed out.

"We got a little busy and I was going to call you when Rosalee suggested that we come to surprise you," Antonio explained.

"You know that we usually spend days on a mission, what got you so worry?" Rosalee asked confused.

"A lot happened during these past days." I let out a sighed.

"What exactly happened?" Antonio asked crossing his arms around his chest.

"How about we go somewhere else?" I suggested and they nodded. We sat in Antonio's car and I gave him the direction to the park.

----

We walked around and found an empty bench. We sat down and I started to fill them in with everything that happened. It felt good to talk about it. They listened attentively and didn't interrupt me.

"Let me see the messages," Antonio said and I handed him my phone. He read all of them before handing them back to me.

"If he thinks that he can take you, he's dead wrong.'" Rosalee stated.

"Did you talk to the girl?" Antonio asked and I shook my head no.

"The last time I saw her, she was unconscious," I replied.

"Is she even alive right now? I mean you did say that it's been four days." Rosalee pointed out.

"I don't know, I didn't ask Enzo about her," I said.

"If we can talk to her, we can trick her into showing us the place where the whole gang is and we can get a hold on the 'boss'," Antonio stated.

"I can ask Blaze to let us see her," I suggested and they both nodded.

"Go ahead," Antonio told me.

As soon as I took my phone out of my pocket, it started to ring. I looked at the caller Id and it was Asher.

"Hel-"

"I can't find Zoey anywhere!" Asher instantly said, panicking.

"What?"

"I look everywhere, Kyle even went in the girl washroom, she's not there, she's missing god damn it." Right after his last word, I heard a loud bang in the background.

"Asher, punching the locker won't bring her back," I heard Kyle said.

"Did you try to call her?" I inquired.

"We found her phone in pieces in the hallway," Kyle answered.

What the fuck!

"Alright, I'm at the park right now. You both come here." I ordered and waited for their response.

"Be there in 10 mins," Asher answered before he hangs up.

"What happened?" Antonio asked me.

"One of my friends is missing. They can't find her anywhere, her cell phone was in the hallway, in pieces." I told them.

"Is she the cute girl you talked to before we left?" Rosalee inquired and I nodded.

"Her name is Zoey,"

"You need to call the guy and tell him to let you talk to the girl," Antonio stated.

"Yeah,"

I dialled Blaze's number and waited for him to pick up. He didn't. I try three more times but he didn't pick up.

"Now what?" Rosalee asked.

"Maybe he's with Enzo," I said as I scrolled through the contacts. I called Enzo and he did pick up.

"Hey, what's up?" He seemed to be in a good mood.

"Hey, is Blaze around you?" I asked.

"No, I'm with Devin and Jeremy." He replied.

"Alright," I hung up.

"No, he's not with him," I said.

"Haven," I looked behind me and saw Asher and Kyle making their way toward me. They were quick.

"Kyle, Asher meet my friend Antonio and Rosalee," I did a quick introduction.

"So what do we do now?" Asher asked impatiently.

"I need to find Blaze-"

I stopped when my phone started to ring. I quickly pick up when I saw Blaze's name.

"Hello?" I heard him say.

"I need to talk to the girl in the basement," I stated.

"What? Right now?" He inquired.

"Yes, it urgent," I added.

"Well, I'm with Hayley right now. I'll drop her at her daycare and I'll meet you at your house?" He suggested.

"Great... oh and my friends are coming with me," I said and there was long silent.

"See you at your place." He then hung up.

"Whose the girl?" Kyle asked curiously.

"I tell you in the car, we need to go to my house. He'll meet us there."

We all went into our cars and drove to my place. Dad was at work so we didn't have to worry about him finding out. I quickly changed my outfit, in case we will have to fight. I wore a dress today and this wasn't a good outfit to fight in.

 I wore a dress today and this wasn't a good outfit to fight in

(Haven's outfit⬆️)

I tied my burgundy hair in a high ponytail and grab a black jacket. My knife was in my waistband. I walked back downstairs into the living room where everyone was.

A few minutes later, I got a text from Blaze. I informed them and we all made our way outside. I locked the door as everyone got in their car. I was walking toward Antonio's car when I heard a honk. I looked at Blaze and he leaned across the passenger's seat to open the door

I made my way to his car.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah