《Chapter 50: Caught》

~The best feeling in the whole world is watching things finally fall into place after watching them fall apart for so long.~

Haven's pov:

After breakfast, Blaze and I went back to his room. The twin and Blaze's fight took around twenty minutes before it ended. Thankfully the fork ended on the wall and all of them were safe.

"I need to call Enzo and tell him to bring some clothes for me," I told Blaze.

"Why? You look good in my clothes," Blaze commented.

"Yeah, but I can't go home like that because my dad will see it." I pointed out.

"Right, I forgot about your dad." He said making me chuckled. I reached to the bedtable to grab my phone. I turned it on but the screen remained black.

"I need to put my phone to charge." I sighed.

"Take mine," He suggested while handing me his phone.

I grabbed it and I turned it on. I frown a little when I saw that he changed his lock screen to a boring plain one.

"You don't have a password," I said looking at him. His eyes were fixed on the t.v in front of him.

"Yeah, it's kinda a waste of time when you have to use your phone on the field." He explained.

Ohhh

I swipe to unlock it and a smile formed on my lips. He put the picture as his wallpaper.

"I see that you like the wallpaper," I glanced at him and he was looking my way with a smile.

"Well, it's cute." I shrugged.

I proceed to dial Enzo's number and put the phone on my ear. It rang and rang but he didn't pick up. I checked the time and it was 11 45 am.

Maybe he's still sleeping...

I called him again and this time, he did pick up after the second time.

"Hello?" A familiar female voice said.

I took the phone away from my ear and checked the number. It was Enzo's number. I put the phone back against my ear.

"Why the fuck would you call and not talk,"

Yep, it was her...

"Rosalee?" I said and Blaze looked at me.

"Oh Haven, what's up?" She let out a yawn, so I guessed that she was still sleeping.

"What are you doing with Enzo's phone?" I asked cautiously. Blaze furrowed his eyebrows before he smirked and looked back at the t.v.

"Oh shit," I heard her cursed. There was a lot of noise before I heard Enzo groaned.

"Chill woman," I heard him say in the background.

"Your sister!" Rosalee said before there was silent.

"Haven?" He asked confused.

"Of course it's me, how many sisters do think you have?" I asked sarcastically.

"Ughh shut up, what do you want?" He grunted.

"I need you to bring me some clothes," I stated.

"Some clothes? What the heck, where are you?" He asked curiously.

"Yes, clothes and I'm Blaze's house," I replied.

"You sleep with him!"

"Oh don't you dare scream at me, you are not off the hook brother. My best friend! Seriously." I stated.

"Ok fine, I'll bring your clothes." He finally agreed.

"Good and since Rosalee's with you, tell her to choose my outfit and bring her along," I said and heard a sighed.

"Ok, we might take some time to come there though." He said and before I could talk Rosalee did.

"Haven, can I borrow your clothes?" She asked.

"Yes you can and it's alright, take your time," I added.

I hang up and handed Blaze his phone.

"Are you mad that your best friend is with your brother?" Blaze asked looking at me.

"Of course not, it was time for Rosalee to let go and find someone for her... I'm just a little surprise that she picks Enzo." I admitted.

"Oh well," He shrugged. He reached to wrap his arm around my waist and pulled me to his side.

"You really like to cuddle, huh?" I asked looking up at him.

"Is that a crime?" He asked before kissing my nose.

"Not at all, and even if it was... I wouldn't mind doing it with you again and again." I said looking at his kissable lips.

"Just kiss me, baby," he chuckled. I moved and straddle him, my hands cupping his face.

"Baby?" I asked.

"Hmm, you are my baby," he said and I looked at his eyes.

"Am I?" I asked kinda serious.

"Yes," he said softly before he leaned to pressed his lips against me. Even the kiss was slow, soft and passionate. Without breaking our kiss, he moved around and soon my back touched the soft mattress.

"You think your brother will be here soon?" He asked breaking the kiss briefly.

"I honestly have no idea," I replied.

"Fuck it, but you'll have to be quiet. We aren't the only one at home right now." He pointed out and I chuckled.

Rosalee's pov:

I stepped out of the bed and I looked at my clothes on the floor. I was wearing Enzo's shirt that reaches my thigh. I still can't believe Enzo and I did it, it was... wow.

"So what now?" I heard Enzo asked and I turned to look at him. He was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"D-do you regret it?" I asked a little nervous.

"Of course... not." I sighed in relieved at the end.

"Neither do I," I admitted.

Enzo stood up from the bed and made his way toward me," So you don't mind me kissing you again?"

He walked closer and stood a few inches away from my face. I shook my head no, not trusting my voice.

He put his finger under my chin," Good to know cause I would have done it again and again even if you refused me."

Before I could say anything else, he was kissing me. His hand reached down and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist kissing him back with the same pressure he was kissing me.

He pulled away briefly," Haven can wait."

He laid me back on the bed and went to my neck.

Let just say that Haven got her clothes three hours later...

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah