《Chapter 12: secrets out》

~ Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.~

Haven's pov:

This morning when I woke up, my body was sore. I stretched my arms but hissed when I felt the pain in my arm. I pulled the cover off me and walked to the bathroom.

I looked at my arm in the mirror and it was purple. I reached to touch the area and it was sore.

Great...

I brushed my teeth, took a shower and got ready for school.

(Haven's outfit⬆️)

I did wear a jacket so that the bruise was hidden. I did a light makeup and tied my burgundy hair in a high ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom and went to get my phone.

I made my way downstairs and saw Enzo by the counter eating his cereals. He was wearing his usual blue jean, a white t-shirt and his maroon leather jacket.

"Good morning," I greeted him.

"Good morning," he said looking at me.

"Nice outfit." He commented.

"Thanks,"

I grabbed the milk and the cereal before sitting beside him. I pour both of them in a bowl and started to eat.

"Are you going to school today?" I asked Enzo.

"Yes, do you want to drive or should I drive?" He asked and I shrugged.

"You drive," I replied.

"Alright,"

We both ate our breakfast and when we finished, I did the dishes.

"Oh, and before I forget, dad said that we have a business party to attend tonight," Enzo informed me.

"What? But I have nothing to wear." I sighed.

"He also said that a package will be here for you after school. Mom sends it." Enzo added.

Did mum make me a dress?

"Alright,"

"Well let's go,"

We both walked to his car and this time I sat in the passenger's seat. I buckled myself and dropped my bag near my leg.

"Hold on tight," I heard Enzo murmured.

He started to drive and the whole way, I was holding my seatbelt tight. He drove so fast and roar the car very loud.

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked him as he drove past the school gate.

"Chill," He chuckled. We got a lot of looks as he drove around, looking for an empty parking spot.

Enzo finally parked his car and we stepped out. Devin and Jeremy walked to us and bro-hug Enzo.

"Nice boots," Jeremy complimented me.

"Thanks," I said.

We walked to the main building. Enzo was beside me while the guys were behind us. Again, we got a lot of looks and whisperings.

"I'm going to my locker, see you later," I told Enzo and he nodded. I walked away from his group and went near my locker. I noticed Zoey and the guys were there talking among themselves.

"Hi," I greeted them as I opened my locker.

"Hi," they replied.

"We know your secret." Asher suddenly said making my head snapped toward him. Kyle hit Asher on the back of his head.

"What are you talking about?" I asked cautiously.

"Don't worry, we won't tell anyone," Zoey reassured me.

What the fuck do they know?

"Alright, just give me one sec," I said. I quickly took my books from my locker and shut it close.

"Is there any place we can talk without anyone hearing us?" I asked them.

"Let's go to the side of the school," Kyle suggested.

I followed them to the side of the school, away from the curious students.

"Ok, what secret are you talking about?" I asked Asher.

"That you fight at a club," Asher replied.

Well fuck...

"How did you know that?" I asked. Instead of answering me Kyle took out his phone and handed it to me. I looked at it and there was a video of me fighting at the club. Antonio and Rosalee were by the ring cheering at me.

"My cousin lives in the same town as you. He's a huge fan of you. He sends me this video a few weeks ago and when you came to sit at our table during lunch, I knew that I saw you somewhere but I couldn't remember where. Then yesterday he mentions that the club was close and that you move away, then it clicked." Kyle explained.

"Does your cousin know that he can go to jail for filming me at the club fighting?" I asked Kyle.

Or send me to jail, these were illegal fightings.

"He doesn't care, he's huge of yours. If you tell him to jump off a cliff for you, he would do it." Kyle shrugged.

"You don't have to worry though, we promise that we won't tell anyone about you," Asher said casually throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"Alright, I'm trusting you guys on this." I sighed and they nodded.

They already find so much, I might as well give them a chance. Not that I got a choice anyway.

"Thank you," Asher accidentally squeezed my bruised arm making me hiss. He instantly put his hand up in the air.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to squeeze you hard." He apologised.

"No, it's not you," I reassure him.

"Are you okay?" Zoey asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How about we go to class now?" I asked and they nodded.

We walked back to the hallway and we went to our class. Asher and Kyle had a different class while Zoey and I shared this period.

I sat down beside her and put all my stuff on the table.

"Meredith is mad." I looked at Zoey. She was looking at Meredith who was by her table glaring at our way.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Well, you caught a lot of the guys' attention. She's mad and jealous. She's the one who usually gets all the attention but you kinda stole her show." Zoey explained.

"Well, I didn't do that purposely."

"I know but in her head, she's accusing you of everything. I don't know what she's up to but you should be careful. She's mean and a bully. She will go far just to take you down and be the queen of this school." Zoey warned me.

This was annoying me now. All I have been doing since coming here is being careful. At my old town, I didn't even have to worry about anything and live freely.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah