《Chapter 30: Unknown》

~ Be careful of what you say. Everyone has a different way of seeing it. ~

Blaze's pov:

When I reached to Enzo, he was unconscious. I check his pulse and everything seemed fine. The girl must have to drug him or something. I looked at Haven and she was handling her well.

At last, the girl fell unconscious. Everyone that was in the yard was watching her. The guards by the gate arrived by my side.

"Is everything alright Sir?" He asked formally.

"Who checked her badge before she walked inside the mansion?" I asked sternly.

"I did Sir," The other guy replied," She has the same badge and signature that your father signed on the permission letter."

How's that possible...

"Alright, go back to the front." I dismissed them. They nodded and walked to their post.

"How is he?" I heard Haven asked me. I turned toward her and she was looking at Enzo worriedly.

"He's fine, she drugged him so that he stayed asleep," I replied and she let out a relieved sighed.

"I'll call the doctor and tell him to come to check on him," I suggested and she instantly nodded.

"Who the fuck is she?" She asked pointing at the girl on the ground.

"I don't know, we will keep her here locked in one our room and we will interrogate her later," I said.

Haven's pov:

2 hours later, Enzo finally woke up. The doctor came, checked on him and told us that he was alright. I was sitting by his bed on the desk chair. He groaned holding his head as he tries to sit down.

"Why the fuck does my head hurt so bad?" He whined looking at me. He leaned his back against the headboard.

"Do you remember what happen?" I asked and he frowned.

"No..." he trailed off.

"You remember the nurse who came to check on you?" I asked and he thought about it. A few seconds later, he nodded.

"Yeah, she told me that I had a fever and gave me some medicine to drink... but I can't remember what happens after." He told me.

"She wasn't a nurse, you didn't have a fever, she drugged you so that you stayed asleep while she takes you away from here," I explained.

"She was here to kidnap me?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes, but I took care of her," I said.

"Who send her?" He asked cautiously.

"I don't know, no one knows... she isn't awake yet," I answered.

"Can I have something for my head? I can't with this stupid headache." He asked and I nodded.

Blaze did tell me that the first drawer near Enzo's bed had some medicines, so I turned around and pulled open the drawer. I looked for a pain killer and when I got it, I handed on to Enzo. I gave him a glass of water and he gulped it instantly.

"You should rest for a little while," I said and he nodded laying on his back. He adjusts himself, trying to find a comfy position.

"Where is Blaze?" He suddenly asked looking at me.

"I think he's trying to find how the girl was able to come in," I replied and he nodded.

"Well once he's free, I want you to go back home. Dad will be worry if both you and I don't come home tonight. Yesterday I told him that Devin's parent wasn't home so I was staying over at his to keep him company." Enzo explained.

"Alright, I'll tell Blaze to drop me home," I said and he nodded. He looked at the ceiling for a few seconds before he closed his eyes, trying to sleep.

I took my phone out and texted Blaze.

Are you free?- H

I sent the text and went to my Instagram. I was scrolling through the newsfeed when I got notified I got a new message. Thinking that it was Blaze, I opened it and read the message.

How many of my fighters are you gonna take down?-unknown

What the heck...

It definitely wasn't Blaze. I read the message more than three-time and debated if I should reply or not.

What the fuck do you want?- H

His reply was quick.

I thought the guy at the mall already told you- unknown.

Also, the girl was just a bit. She isn't aware of half of the things I made her do. I wouldn't expect too much from her if I were you- Unknown.

Today was your brother, who might be next?-Unknown.

"Are you okay?" I jumped startled. I looked toward the door and Blaze was standing there, studying me. I didn't even hear the door opened.

"Yeah, I'm good." I half lied.

"If you say so," He didn't believe me.

"Anyway, you needed me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Can you drop me home? I mean if you are not too busy." I said and he nodded.

"I'll let my brother know and I'll come back to get you." He informed me before leaving. I looked back at my phone and let out a sighed. I turned it off and put it back in my pocket.

Fifteen minutes later, Blaze came to the room again. Enzo was dead asleep and he was snoring too. I walked out with Blaze and made our way to his car. We sat down and he started to drive.

"The girl is still unconscious. It looks like you either hit her hard or she isn't used to such violence." Blaze said breaking the silence.

I looked at him," What are you trying to say?"

He glanced at me before looking back at the road," That's what the doctor said after examining her."

I remained silent and looked out of the window. We finally reached my house and Blaze parked in the driveway. I proceed to open the door when he stopped me.

"I hope you remember what I told you," he said briefly, making me furrowing my eyebrows.

"About what exactly?" I asked.

"That if you need help, I'll be here for you." He said, looking at me right in the eyes. I found myself getting lost in his greenish hazel eyes.

"I- I need to go,"

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah