《Chapter 53: Had to say it》

~follow your instincts. Your heart knows what it wants.~

Blaze's pov:

The last two weeks have been amazing. I spent almost every day with Haven whether it was at school or home when she comes over to play with Hayley.

There was no doubt that I felt for her.

She had me mesmerised by her and she doesn't even know it. The way she smiled, the way she laughed, the way she cares about me and my family... even at home everyone likes her.

Today I wanted to take another step in our relationship. I know it's being two weeks since I asked her to be my girlfriend but I don't care. My heart was telling me that it was the right time to do it and I was going to listen.

Right now, the twin and I were making our way to the cafeteria where everyone was. We walked directly to the group's table.

Everyone was here...

I sat beside Haven and she turned around, smiling at me.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Did you hear about the news?" Kyle suddenly asked.

Enzo furrowed his eyebrows, "What news?"

"Dex Mcbelt is dead, they found his body in the forest," Asher replied.

Woah, I didn't know about that...

"Seriously?" Kai asked cautiously.

"Yeah, it was on the news this morning," Zoey added.

"Dylan is moving away. His parents are going to settle somewhere else this town holds too much of Dex's memories." Kyle informed us.

"But he was barely here or at home." Reggie pointed out.

"I believe that there is more to the story but they won't make that public. Dylan was following Dex's footsteps and now that he's dead, Dylan is an easy catch." I shrugged.

"Right," Everyone agreed.

After this conversation, everyone went back to their business. I leaned closer to Haven before murmuring," Can you take you out this evening?"

She looked up at me," Sure, where are we going?"

"Let that be a surprise." I winked at her and she chuckled.

"Alright, whatever makes you happy." She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me close to her.

"I'll pick you up at 4 pm?" I asked and she nodded. She was about to kiss my lips when Enzo interrupted us.

"We are at school, cut it out," Enzo stated. Haven turned to him before sticking her tongue out to him.

"You're just grumpy cause Rosalee didn't text you back." Haven commented.

"I'm not grumpy." Enzo denied.

"Yeah you are," both Jeremy and Devin confirmed.

"Ha!" Haven stated.

"Whatever," Enzo murmured.

"She's probably on a mission with Antonio, that's why she isn't replying," Haven said while removing her arms from me.

"It's been two nights," Enzo replied.

"Don't worry, she will reply once she back," Haven added.

The bell rang and we packed up.

------

After school, I came home directly. I called one of the event planners who was a friend of my dad and asked her to organise a cosy corner at a private garden for me.