Authors Note

CURRENTLY EDITING: Edited chapters will have a tick (✔) next to the title. Thanks for being patient with me lovelies. 

Hi Everyone welcome to 'Darling Ellie; A Peter Pan story'. This is my first time writing a fanfiction so I hope you all enjoy.

This story is based around the character of Peter Pan from Once Upon a Time season 3.

Some characters such as Peter, Felix and Hook belong to the show, while most are original or redone to be original (Wendy). I am not claiming to own any of the OUAT writers material I am simply using it as inspiration. The events of OUAT are not canon in this story. Other characters from the show do not exist in this story (at least not in the same way *wink* *wink*).

I known I'm pretty late to the party but I only just discovered this Peter Pan and I knew I had to write about him. Even if you don't watch the show I'm sure you can still enjoy this story.

TW and themes:

It is never my intention to cause distress or make fun of victims of abuse. This is a work of FICTION and does not represent my personal views on healthy/real relationships. Please take caution.

- TW: Abuse - Physical, mental

- TW: Mention of - s*xual abuse

- TW: Kidnapping

(If you find anything in the text that use think I should make aware to people here, do not hesitate to contact me/comment)

This book contains MATURE content. Please understand that before continuing. If you are not comfortable with short intimate scenes or any of the above TW's then please be aware of what you are reading or choose not to continue at all.

Release Schedule: I live in New Zealand so please take into account time zone differences : )

- Wednesday (NZT)

- Saturday (NZT)

Alright everyone here we go! Off to Neverland. Take the second star to the right and straight on 'til morning. I can't wait for you dive into Ellie's world.