Chapter 9

Elaine

We danced well into the night. Pan playing and weaving between us throughout it all. We looked at each other many times but it was Daniel's eyes I sought the most often. I could tell he was watching me the whole time and I was watching him. Eventually Pan stopped playing and all the Lost boys howled a final time dispersing to their tents. D made a beeline straight towards me. I felt myself drawn to him.

"Where's your tent?" D asked.

"I um...well..." I didn't know how to answer.

"You can come stay with me tonight." D grinned.

I was about to agree when Pan came up behind me gripping my elbow tight, "Elaine will be returning to her room tonight."

I stared daggers at him.

"And where is that?" D asked defiantly.

"In my cabin." Pan smirked.

Daniel looked like a kicked dog. "Now be on your way D."

Daniel looked at me longingly and slunk away to his tent. I watched him go and while I was angry at Pan, I also couldn't help but feel thrilled by our contact, intrigued by his protectiveness over me. He led me away from the fire, dousing it with a flick of his wrist. I was filled with energy and excitement from the dance, Pan had appeared to cast a spell over me. We walked into the cabin, Pan sunk into his armchair and gestured for me to sit on the chaise. He locked me in his gaze leaning his head on his hands and his elbows on his knees. He tilted his head from one side to the other observing me. I crossed one leg over the other, head in one hand elbow on my knee. Almost mirroring Pan. He chuckled lowly before roaming his eyes over my body. Suddenly the furniture moved, and Pan's chair was inches from mine our knees touching. He reached out to me brushing the skin of my cheek just below my mask. I leant into his touch.

"You like that Darling?" Pan smirked.

I was caught off guard, "Wait no...I just..."

Pan laughed and leaned in closer.

"Well, isn't that a development." He chuckled.

His lips were on mine the kiss passionate and lustful. He held me softly but assuredly, one hand around the back of my neck, the other holding my left hip. My hands had crept up to hook around his neck. I felt bad for doing this, after what I said to Daniel today...but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him right? God, I hate my conscience sometimes. I pulled back slightly.

"Wait Peter I-" I realised my mistake as it came tumbling from my mouth, too late to pull it back in.

He used his magic to move me, pinning me against a wall.

"What did you call me?" He growled.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

"Oh really, I think that defying a direct order deserves a punishment." I gulped at the smirk he wore.

"And what punishment would that be." I asked, keeping my voice from shaking.

Pan moved my arms up above my head, our lips colliding again. He moved his lips from my mine down my chin and to my neck. I could feel him searching, trailing fiery kisses across my skin. As he lips traced the tender spot where my neck meets my shoulder, I supressed a shudder and bit my lip to keep quiet. He laughed against my neck.

"Don't hold it in I want you to moan my name." When he put his mouth back on my neck, I did as I was told,.

"Pan." I moaned.

Suddenly he stopped, as urgently as he began, he pulled away.

"Well, you seem to have learned your lesson."