Chapter 30: Escape from... Brighton Forest?!

Hi guys! Please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

================================
Chapter 30: Escape from... Brighton Forest?
================================

Surprise might be part of it but the crowd of the strong swordsman cheered loudly as they celebrated in their hideout cave.

Though they lost a few men, Siva was ensured that his men are prepared to sacrifice their careers for the glory of Helium.

Only a few select members of Jack's guild recognized the great Volt and his gang while the rest was actually going crazy about their excitement on meeting a legend of the War of the Two Powers.

When Siva learned that Helium was actually an ally of that Cramer he defeated, he felt honestly alarmed.

Remembering Amanda along with Loni who's been with Cramer in Walled City of Maria was also a matter.

But when Jack assured him that Cramer would have just laughed his defeat, Siva sighed and asked: "Is he a battle freak or something?"

"A battle freak, you say?" Jack and the rest of the Helium members laughed out loud. "The only reason Cramer is in TOS is because TOS attracts a lot of enemy. He's their wall. For your information, that guy's a large mass of accumulated violence. Nothing goes on his mind than the battles he had on Terroa."

He drank his ale and forcefully bumped Siva's cup.

"And let me tell ya this, since your fight with him was an epic battle all over the net, I bet he even dreams of you until this day."

Siva's eyes widened and from his feet to the tip of his air, an animation of trembling could be seen.

As if frightened by the thought, he gulped down the small amount of beer on his cup as he sighed deeply as if letting go of a long held breath.

"Anyways, why are you here, The Destroyer?"

To this question, Volt and the rest gathered around Siva and until now, Volt had this look of disbelief with the name. Of course. Because unlike the three girls who only cared what he said, Volt was also aware of some of the few things happening around the Terroa where they work.

"We were sent here by a group led by someone called Cassiopeia. You know her?"

"Cassiopeia?! You mean you fought against her and her boys?"

Siva looked puzzled with the surprised expression on Jack's face.

"Is she... that famous?"

"Bah. Not only famous, she's also strong. Tell me, are you aware of the name Garin 'The Grinder'?"

"No. I don't know that title but I fought against this Garin. He even almost defeated me."

Jack was taken aback. He exchanged looks with his sub-commander before going back to Siva.

"By the Gods. You really live up to your name."

Siva's eyes went to Volt but the other just shrugged.

"Are they strong?"

"Hmm, answering that question is hard. Let me just simplify things for you. Cassiopeia is a member of the elite group of players in Terroa called 'The Illuminati' that deals in the sub-underground trading of rare to legendary treasures of Terroa."