Chapter 13: Revenge of the Sullen

Well anyways, please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

================================
Chapter 13: Revenge of the Sullen
================================

Rex walked off of the Crown Hotel entrance with no mask, no cloak, just the plain "Siva" with a pure black themed sword on his back and his friends.

His Apollo face with the scar was intimidating. People were walking off their group's path.

"Wow, I never thought you'd be this scary." Muttering behind his left shoulder, Siva turned and saw Samara and Hawkeye laughing to themselves.

When he looked on his right, there were the red-faced Agatha fidgeting and hiding from people's stares, while beside her was the smiling and chuckling Volt.

"What?" Siva asked with honest confusion.

From their left to their right, the purple witch with the pointy hat walking like a cat, the energetic and lively ranger stretching her arms, the berserker with a face of a noble knight, a fidgeting priestess with an unshakable resolve, and the famous Volt whose name is famous in all corners of Terroa.

Except for Siva, the four of them is famous from many different reasons. Especially Volt. He was the first and perhaps the only Engineer to have actually killed a high ranked monster on his own.

The priestess Agatha was famous for her beauty and the way she devotes herself on doing her healing job.

Hawkeye, the only ranger who had a style of an acrobat in the battlefield, a player whose instincts and skills are all uniquely aligned and synchronized that she was also known as the lightning goddess because of her bow.

Then finally the purple witch. She was also famous on her own right. With players having their own styles and their own fighting abilities, Samara was the player that focused on long-ranged to mid-ranged firepower. She can also become a melee combatant by modifying her "Cannons" into hammer fists.

Perhaps what makes her a unique player is the fact that she unknowingly inherited the fighting style of a very famous iconic video game character.

She wasn't aware of that of course since that character attained her popularity a century ago.

And yet, for those who knew her, Samara is the 22nd Century's Morrigan witch.

Her style became The Morrigan Battle.

But Siva... for the people who knew Volt's team as the prominent adventurers and explorers of the continent, or perhaps of Terroa, the addition of this noble looking, yet, intimidating player is a sight.

"No nothing." Volt replied smiling.

Samara and the rest knew the reason why people were looking at them but Siva seem to not see this as his eyes and his mind were already flying somewhere else.

And perhaps this is one thing they liked about him, so they just smiled and continued to walk on.

His mind and focus is stolidly firm to his goal. This is one trait that is both unique and special only to Siva. A person who is easily moved by the curious stares of the masses are prone to commit mistakes in dire needs.