Chapter 04: Master Siva

Chapter 4 Master Siva

He reached the Walled city of Loire after five days of travel. But right now, he wasn't in the horse he had bought from Walled City Maria but instead in his now trademark, the Volume Hunter's Spider Cargo Truck.

The horse died. It was an unfortunate thing.

There were three cargos behind him. Each was full of monsters he'd hunted from three days ago. It would have been four but the first one was full of the already near rotten state so he had no choice but to let go of the first spider truck.

People started to gather around on the gates as soon as they saw an approaching spider cargo truck.

The sight of the large gates alone was enough to put him in ease as it was just like in any other city he had been through all these time.

Loire, as he read the information on his H-panel, was a city that centered in the magical aspects. Although the Thrall Kingdom boasts of additional 5% on luck for all the Tekz Race players, Loire is a city that focused their trades in the advancement of their magical technology.

And unlike most known cities in the Thrall Kingdom where they boasted in the arts and sciences, as well as magic, of archery and almost anything that has something to do with high DEX stat, Loire had some sort of charm for its Mage fashions.

Enchantment Temples are more famous in Loire than in the other nearby cities and the NPC Shops almost had no customers since they don't actually have that much of advancement funds compared to the temples.

These tasks are managed by the current Lord of the city, or the Mayor on human settlement cities. And since the Terrans are people who had rich magical culture, as per the game's storyline, investments on magic technology advancement was just the normal thing to do.

It was a marketing idea, according to the Lord of Loire.

Walled City of Loire was one of the first cities like Hagonoy that opened up for the users since the game was released. The starting cities' information is released in the public so aspiring users could plan ahead where they wanted to start their playing career and what kind of class of player they had in mind. And along with those information was the fact that not all cities offer the same level of technologies.

Therefore, not every city has the same number of experts and specialists. Most of them, actually, almost all players of Terroa are hybrids. These are conservative players who prefer to fight from a distance even after the dawn of the Engineer playing style. Because as much fun as Terroa has to offer, the fact remains that a lot of money is involved just to play.

This strategy, in gaming perspective, will force users to look for other cities with better technologies, if they wanted to advance their current abilities and equipment, or, just to learn all there is to learn about the game's skill system.

-forcing them to have adventures themselves.

And with these thoughts in his mind, Siva watched the scene of the city from 400m away. The first impression of the walls alone gave him the idea of Loire's main market as one of the frontier magic center for Mages.

One of the main attractions of this city were all those floating rocks with buildings atop them. Skyscrapers, commercial edifices, two coliseums, and more ancient looking structural symbols in colorful themes, floats around the city streets down below.

Loire's shape is an octagonal city and the eight side walls stood around 80m high and over 4km long each.

Flying units could be seen from here and there, and they were like dancing petals as they battle from each other. And from here and now, Siva could hear loud cheers roaring from inside the city and that's how he remembered that this and many more cities in Terroa, holds a monthly competition on its Coliseum.