Chapter 20: The Price of His Power

Well anyways, please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

================================
Chapter 20: The Price of His Power
================================

Rex stumbled on the bed and rolled in the carpet, hands on his head, screaming from pain and the excruciating sensation of the gravity being forcefully inverted.

This is extreme vertigo.

—effects of over using the Raijin ability set.

Vomit gushed out his mouth, he screamed for help but none came.

It was 3 in the morning.

He summoned the video link up system and a number was dialed with a stamp of his palm.

On the other line, Graham answered with a bitter face but then his expression changed as soon as he saw Rex's pitiful state.

"What are you—h-hey, what's happening to you?"

"Doctor... anyone, help."

"Just hang on. Help is on their way."

"Hurry—"

Rex puked again and his eyes went up, his face green and red, lips purple, and vines formed on his head and neck in a matter of seconds.

He rolled again on the floor as if following the flow of gravity and each turn he made, he was drenched in his own filth.

This pitiful look was enough to make Graham shout his commands.

Rex was rolling on the ground, trembling like having an epileptic attack. It was abnormal.

With a stomp of his palm on the line, the video link system remained with Graham still shouting.

But he never heard any of that now.

That's because as blood flowed out of his nose, Rex has already lost to the oblivion world.

******************************

Waking up, he was already seated in the bench on the garage with a lot of familiar machines and tubes, electrodes, sensors, and wire cables attached on him. 

People outside were making commotions, wearing worried faces, looking at him.

The twin doctors, the McCullers, were the two doctors presently working on him.

Graham was outside, in the car as seen through the open gate. Rex could see the curious eyes of other people in the second floors of their houses just opposite their own.

Rex could faintly see that Graham's lips were moving. 

Maybe he was talking to Augustus in the video-link system.

He blinked once as a reaction from the penlight that hit his left eye. Then his right eye was also tested and he blinked twice, trice, and then continuous as he tried to catch the current situation.