Chapter 27: Side B, The Memory (4)

Please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

––––Patreon: Pls take note that Instant Billing has been activated!

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

================================
Chapter 27: Side B, The Memory (4)

************************************* 

[I could not think of anything else but the future that held our fates.

Learning about the Goddess of Time was enough to put me in a state of shock and positive agitation. Also, to actually learn that there's a God of Death aiming to destroy our world, is just so surreal.

To know that these truths were actually available to me and I was just learning it now just proves that I chose the right dream for myself.

When I was a boy, I dreamed of a place where I can just be alone and read all I want, study all I want, and write my findings all I want.

I wanted to be a scholar who studies the science of the magical elements that makes the world go round.

I wanted to study about our origins, about the life we had before the Muans —the original Terrans, our original ancestors, migrated from their home planet to this monster infested world.

There were also the «Invaders» and their very small but very strong numbers.

Wielding weapons that which was only told as legends in the «Book of Legends», these invaders from another world does not cause much trouble when we don't go to their territorial lands.

I wanted to study them and their origins. Where they came from and why are they here.

But to learn that there was actually a Goddess of Time named Terra, all these dreams of mine became a side note as to the grandness of such discovery.

Just imagining how the people would rejoice if they learn of her, I am pretty sure that a brand new sect of religion would certainly rise.

But then, what bothered me, above all, is the fact that this Goddess of Time is keeping the forces of Mefisto at bay. I don't get it. No, it's hard to comprehend.

"How do you know this?" I asked this question to Flynn and he told me that it was her that told him.

Rapunzel is the first messiah of the Goddess of Time, Terra, and her gift was one proof Terra exists. That's because high ranking cleric of a certain sect can ask and be granted the powers of the God they represent.

But, unlike her, in the other gods that was currently known, or at least those that I know of, only Janus and Mefisto are those that was said to have little to 'no' influence at all.

Even if it was said that he was the God of Creation, he never actually answers the prayers of the farmers nor of those who supports his church, becoming the reason for his church's followers to die out.

Mefisto, on the other hand, was considered a myth and his name was frequently used to scare children to sleep.

So this third unknown Goddess, Terra, the Keeper of Time, just how much important was she, really? No, more importantly, what does she really do except stop the forces of Mefisto from destroying our world?