Game World Help Guide

**********************

"Terroa" - A planet somewhere in the galaxy far, far away.

"Runes" - These are equipment items that has limited durability but superior in all respect in terms of magical abilities given to the wielder. Rarity: Very rare.

"Class and Ranks" - Rarity of an item, information, or a quest, is determined by class while difficulty and stature in gaming terms is determined by Ranks.

"Walled Cities" - Starting Cities for players. Although there are still the existence of towns and small villages, but they were so rare and so scattered apart that it's hard to look for them and even find them without the help of a special map older than the ones made by human technology.

"Zentra" - The universal currency for the game.

"Continents" - Terroa is divided into five known continents, namely:
1) Northern Continent of Tiara
2) Eastern Continent of Espada
3) Western Continent of Flowerion
4) Southern Continent of Heartilia
5) Central Continent of Zenturo
//each continent is divided into their countries, kingdoms, empires, and cities, with unknown lands to discover and roam around, going out for missions to map out and complete the map of Terroa-the game's ultimate goal.

"Unknown land in the south east" - There is an unknown land, southeast of the map, inside the Pacific Ocean. So far, passage to that place had been restricted because there is a constant storm that denies all entry to the place. All those who braved the storm died, saying that it's just plainly impossible.